The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

88 year old WWII vet beaten to death by 2 teenagers

RottenCanuck22

Well 1 thing I will also say is that it isn't always the parents fault too.

Sometimes kids join the wrong crowd and it's the peer pressure that gets to them. I remember back in school if you impressed your peers you got all the glory. But if you went against them you were tossed away as a loner.

So it's not always the parents fault, and a lot of it has to do with the people you hang out with.

Well 1 thing I will also say is that it isn't always the parents fault too.

Sometimes kids join the wrong crowd and it's the peer pressure that gets to them. I remember back in school if you impressed your peers you got all the glory. But if you went against them you were tossed away as a loner.

So it's not always the parents fault, and a lot of it has to do with the people you hang out with.

Western culture has it so only whites can be racist -- excuses are made for other people and they're given a pass.

When whites are victims of racism, it's downplayed if not dismissed entirely. Likewise, when an incident happens between two people of different races (i.e. "white" and something else), the white person is typically demonized by the media and populace and the situation gets embellished into something it likely wasn't -- case in point with Trayvon and Zimmerman and the gullible "dats racist!" populace who lapped up NBC's race bait editing job and media spin.

Point out this disparity with any sort of criticizing tone and you're racist too.

Archived