The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Assorted Canucks news from practice and Torts

Everybody Hates Raymond

Not going to lie, I didn't exactly love Booth, and I think the reason I was so off on him was because being injured for the better part of two years, I stopped thinking of him as a hockey player and more of a person whom I do not share certain ideals.

Now that he has started playing, he is a hockey player again and I no longer have to think about his hobby and faith, which is the way it should be.

Torts pretty much is saying he's going to make darn sure we are a cup contender again. I am loving this guy! Also love that Santo is getting put with the twins for the next game, dare I say that kassian may find he has to work for that spot with the sedins when he gets back? Not knocking kass just really liking what I am seeing from santo.

Torts pretty much is saying he's going to make darn sure we are a cup contender again. I am loving this guy! Also love that Santo is getting put with the twins for the next game, dare I say that kassian may find he has to work for that spot with the sedins when he gets back? Not knocking kass just really liking what I am seeing from santo.

Kassian won't get a free pass into that slot. Especially when you consider the shape Kassian showed up to camp in - there's no way Kass won't have to work to get into the top six. I see him taking Weise's spot on the third and Weber sitting out or getting booted to Utica when Weise takes his spot on the 4th.

Sedin - Sedin - Santorelli

Booth - Kesler - Higgins

Burrows - Richardson - Hansen

Sestito - Dalpe - Weise

That is a sexy lineup, with Burrows/Kassian/Hansen/Santo exchangeable on that top line. Damn.

Kassian won't get a free pass into that slot. Especially when you consider the shape Kassian showed up to camp in - there's no way Kass won't have to work to get into the top six. I see him taking Weise's spot on the third and Weber sitting out or getting booted to Utica when Weise takes his spot on the 4th.

Sedin - Sedin - Santorelli

Booth - Kesler - Higgins

Burrows - Richardson - Hansen

Sestito - Dalpe - Weise

That is a sexy lineup, with Burrows/Kassian/Hansen/Santo exchangeable on that top line. Damn.

Archived