The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Assorted Canucks news from practice and Torts

Everybody Hates Raymond

Word is that Torts caught him laying a leg trap in the hall way of Rogers Arena. Also found some firewood hid in his locker. Booth claimed the bear grease was for his bruised calf but teammates are wondering. Most aren't taking any chances and are leaving their pooches at home.

Farhan Lalji@FarhanLaljiTSN27m

More #Torts on Booth "I think he's inquisitive. I like that, but what I dont like is..." Then cuts himself off "I dont want to go there"

People saying that he was going to say something about him hunting etc, are out to lunch. Torts is talking about hockey and Booth's traits and personality type as it pertains to hockey, not Booth's hobbies.

weird is a soft way of saying hypocrite .... sometimes.

@nuck-nit: you just love to say stuff like "thankfully gmmg doesn't think like you". Clearly you were wrong. When AV was fired, I started seeing your ilk incessantly prattle on about how you want gmmg fired.

You also pissed and moaned about the players AV was given to work with.

These two coaches directly swapped places, and look where they stand. Both were playoffs teams before; now only one is showing any signs of being able to play like one.

Not going to lie, I didn't exactly love Booth, and I think the reason I was so off on him was because being injured for the better part of two years, I stopped thinking of him as a hockey player and more of a person whom I do not share certain ideals.

Now that he has started playing, he is a hockey player again and I no longer have to think about his hobby and faith, which is the way it should be.

Yeah,and TB fired him with a year remaining on his contract.

After all, Tortorella was a constant case of bad mood.

Always he was a bully in search of a target.

He stepped on toes. He rattled cages.

He hurt feelings.

This player stinks.

This one should be benched.

That reporter is an idiot.

That coach is a blowhard.

The fan had it coming.

And on it goes.

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/hockey/lightning/eternal-fire/2124340

Archived