The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Sauve recalled

Hmm sauve geting called up this is so strange i feel like a major trade or two is about to happen sauve payed well the few games he played for van 3-4 yrs ago i hope hes gonna finally get a chance to stick

who could be traded tanev ? edler? hamhuis? in my eyes tanev has trade value but isnt worth his 1.5 mill cap hit id rather have sauve or stanton and corrado as a bottom 3rd pairing with cap hit of 1.2 combined

maybe garrison bieska

edler corrado

sauve stanton

would work out as our d pairings

tanev and booth traded for nyquist and tootoo

schroeder hamhuis 2nd rounder for couturier and a 1st rounder

we could also waive alberts and weise

sedin sedin burrows

nyquist kesler kassian

hansen couturier higgins

tootoo santorelli richardson

tostito our forward group would have way more jam and wed finally be set in center for next 10 yrs

hendrik kesler couturier horvat gauce is deep as hell at c

Why do you guys hate Alberts so much?

Don't you remember his first season he was here, he was garbage. The guy is MUCH better now and actually played quite well last year.

Well to answer your direct question: I do not hate Alberts, I remember being bummed he wasn't signed before the deadline and quite happy when he signed some weeks later. The biggest issue is that his play has not exactly thrived under new coaching staff. If he can't handle the change then I would much rather some prospects (such as sauve) get a chance to play that same 6-7 position and maybe excel. It has nothing to do with disliking him, especially as a person as the guys seem to love him (as they did Rome).

Skinny Ben Affleck just needs to go to bring in some youth.

Which Dman would be up for trade. I highly doubt Alberts would have any trade value. I would think either Hamhuis, Edler or Bieksa would garner any attention.

Bieksa has the best +/- in the league and is part of that inseperable Kesler/Burrows/Juice friendship trio... Can't split em up. Hamhuis is regaining form and will stay as one of the best d-men in the league defensively.

Edler is the odd man out. Failing to reach his peak, but still incredibly valuable in a trade.

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Garrison - Tanev

Sauve - Stanton

Trade Edler for a top 6 forward that's proven to be a star IMO

Hmm sauve geting called up this is so strange i feel like a major trade or two is about to happen sauve payed well the few games he played for van 3-4 yrs ago i hope hes gonna finally get a chance to stick

who could be traded tanev ? edler? hamhuis? in my eyes tanev has trade value but isnt worth his 1.5 mill cap hit id rather have sauve or stanton and corrado as a bottom 3rd pairing with cap hit of 1.2 combined

maybe garrison bieska

edler corrado

sauve stanton

would work out as our d pairings

tanev and booth traded for nyquist and tootoo

schroeder hamhuis 2nd rounder for couturier and a 1st rounder

we could also waive alberts and weise

sedin sedin burrows

nyquist kesler kassian

hansen couturier higgins

tootoo santorelli richardson

tostito our forward group would have way more jam and wed finally be set in center for next 10 yrs

hendrik kesler couturier horvat gauce is deep as hell at c

Well like you said about Tanev. Trade value or not, do you not think if he were being trade Corrado would not be coming up? That sort of eliminates any chance he is being traded.

Archived