The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fan takes off Jets' player's helmet; Girlfriend pours beer on player

JE14

I agree with that... the way he took it and the blank look on his face when he put it on.. absolutely hilarious.

I was dying. I never even noticed the beer pour because I was laughing so hard at the stoic, newly-helmeted fan.

what the guy did was hilarious, what the women did, complete douche bag manouever

Both were douchebag maneuvers but the difference was the guy was actually funny when he did it. The woman was just mean and not clever.

My true feelings on this: "I don't care."

How I should feel: "Though nobody got hurt in this incident, both the man and woman should be banned from future Hawks games. What the woman did was disrespectful, while the man put Adam Pardy in further danger by removing his helmet, as anything could have happened to him during that time."

How the NHL will react: "It's the Blackhawks, see we'll do nothing."

Remind me to come to your work, steal your chair and pour a beer over your head :lol:

I would tell my boss that I was assaulted and robbed and go home early from the severe trauma. where I would begin brainstorming a long term plan to make your life a living hell

The beer is the only thing I could see actually being annoying and despite being immature I don't really see it as this big deal ether. In a hockey game you aren't worried about looking professional. You can just use a water bottle to rinse most of it if not all of it off and if they actually got to much on the jersey or pads being the NHL they do have extra stuff they can quickly change before the glass was even fixed. (Unlike a job where I would have to go home and shower and get new clothes etc)

I don't condone the beer pouring but I don't think it was this mindblowing offensive act that demands outrage like how most people here seem to be taking it. It's a very minor event to me.

Archived