The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN vs DAL - 11/17/13 - 5PM

Strombone1

I seriously can't stand this league any more.. It becoming f*cking intolerable.

I swear to god I don't care who wins the game I just want it to be called fairly. When calls are constantly made up, missed or wrong, it tarnishes the outcome of the game..

This game vs Dallas now we will never know how it should have all gone down because of all the errors made by the officials. This is happening all over the league..

Last game we were given a penalty in OT.. A penalty that too affected the outcome of the game as it was far too weak to call in OT.. Regular time its a very small maybe

As a fan I want my Canucks to win, but if they are going to win or lose, I want it to be fair. just like any fan of any other team.

Right now the league and their inability to reform or even acknowledge the terrible officiating is ruining hockey. Unfortunately fans are so passive about it all generally that its going to continue. For fans who claim to be so die-hard, I sure see a lot of fans not willing to come to terms that this league effing sucks.

Give me the reasons as to why the referees are prejudiced against Vancouver and not the other 29 teams in the league.

It's an internal Canadian culture thing. You wouldn't know about this sir, but we BCers and Vancouverites are resented considerably by our fellow Canadians. Listen to a sports radio hockey talk show emanating from Toronto, Calgary or Edmonton online some time. You'll come away a powerful sense of what I'm talking about. It's very real, don't kid yourself.

Have no illusions bud. I post with the intention of simply voicing my opinion. You post to go after people for not having the same opinion as you. Who's the douchebag here?

I didn't see you voice your opinion on my last post. Instead you responded with this:

Oh sod off. You bitch constantly about people bitching. You're no better, just more righteously indignant. No one's fooled. No one's impressed.

Not exactly voicing your opinion. Just name calling and trying to deflect from the fact that you can't respond with anything useful. And I never called anyone a douchebag, but if I was going to hazard a guess...

I didn't see you voice your opinion on my last post. Instead you responded with this:

Not exactly voicing your opinion. Just name calling and trying to deflect from the fact that you can't respond with anything useful. And I never called anyone a douchebag, but if I was going to hazard a guess...

K can you two take it it pm if you wanna be crybabies to each other?

Three pages of your cat fighting is more than enough..

Archived