The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

David Booth scratched yet again

Everybody Hates Raymond

News1130 Sports@News1130Sports1m

Looks like David Booth will be a healthy scratch tonight, along with Zac Dalpe and Andrew Alberts. #Canucks

Ugh... What is it going to take to get this guy going? I've been a huge supporter and defender for Booth these last two seasons but I'm at my wits end. Why is he playing worse than, say, Tom Sestito now? Especially at his paycheque...

Sucks because David still has everything you can like in a player except the skill that got him a contract. Right attitude, right mindset but he's really been non-existent. I really thought Utica would have been a good for getting him on track but I guess enough's enough.

Best of luck David!

P.S. Isles scratched Grabner, a goalscorer, for poor performance tonight....nahhhh :bigblush:

Yay! I hope this puts Richardson back in the top 9. Booth's return has only meant limiting Richardson's hard earned opportunity.

Sedin - Sedin -Burrows

Higgins - Kesler - Hansen

Richardson - Santorelli - Kassian

Sestito - Welsh - Weise

Some versatility there with the return of Hansen, and Kesler to centre.

What games have you been watching the guy sucked the last game he played. The worst player on the ice.

It's defiently not due to the lack of work ethic, maybe its just me but i thought he has been playing solid the last couple of games and making him an healthy scratch is unfair,but you could defiently say him robbing us of 4 mill of cap space is unfair.

That's it, I'm done.

He looks lost in Torts' system

Get him the hell out of Vancouver.

But we haven't tried him with healthy J.Shro yet. I still think he can do well not giving up on him just yet. Seems like whenever he got hit with injury he got worse and worse to the point where get even get a goal. He was doing so well when he wasn't injured I don't know what happened to him its just sad. 4.2 Million cap space and 3 years roster spot wasted.

Unofficial poll question.

Booth will be a significant contributor to this team IF:

1. He can get over his injuries and stay healthy for a long period or

2. He can get his hunger for the game back or

3. He gets an long opportunity on the second line or

4. Hell freezes over.

Feel sorry for the guy but maybe it's just the "Jona syndrome". He is just a jinx and has been ever since his first leg injury. His contract and "potential" has tied the hands of MG to go out and acquire what this team really needs. He and the team need to part ways and hopefully they both prosper from the separateion. Sometimes things just don't work out and a divorce is the best outcome.

Archived