The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Los Angeles Kings @ Vancouver Canucks | 7:00 PM | SNET-P |

Blueberries

I'm assuming Booth will slot back in tomorrow. He looked decent on the third line with Santorelli and Kassian. Not sure why they gave up on that so quickly.

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Higgins Kesler Hansen

Booth Santorelli Kassian

Weise Richardson Welsh

Just stick with that for now and let them build some chemistry.

I prefer Sestito to Weise.

When Weise is playing I do notice his speed. But I don't see him accomplish much with it > pressure, agitation, scoring chances..., nothing. I do see Sestito make the odd mistake. I also see him making plays, jumping into board battles, introducing himself to guys after the whistle. And he has been a good physical deterrent taking on guys like Reeves, Orr, King and others who were trying to play an intimidation game..

I'd take big Tom!

But yeah, I think we have to play through Booth's issues...

3-1 Kings. We just suck against Divisional teams, and it's why we will miss the playoffs for the first time since 2008. Mark these words.

The Canucks are coming out flat in games that matter the most. Example, we were able to beat the Sharks 4-2, but as a team we gave up once again a last minute goal to the sharks.

Fail to defend the lead against the Panthers.

I've seen this story before, won't end well. Count it our 7th loss in 8 game coming up.

ONe last night... Luongo can't even steal us a win like he did in the past.

9-8 Canucks.

Kesler wins the opening draw too hard and it blows through Luongo's fivehole.

Alex Burrows responds with the natural Ovechtrick (9 straight goals for anyone wondering).

Kings rally with 7 goals in 7 seconds in the last minute of the third to pull within one.

In a furious scramble in the dying seconds with Luongo down and the net wide open, Dustin Brown and Alex Edler collide at near-light speed, creating a massive black hole in front of the crease that absorbs a last-second shot from Drew Doughty.

Brown and Edler are placed on LTIR with multiple broken interatomic bonds.

9-8 Canucks.

Kesler wins the opening draw too hard and it blows through Luongo's fivehole.

Alex Burrows responds with the natural Ovechtrick (9 straight goals for anyone wondering).

Kings rally with 7 goals in 7 seconds in the last minute of the third to pull within one.

In a furious scramble in the dying seconds with Luongo down and the net wide open, Dustin Brown and Alex Edler collide at near-light speed, creating a massive black hole in front of the crease that absorbs a last-second shot from Drew Doughty.

Brown and Edler are placed on LTIR with multiple broken interatomic bonds.

Too epic :lol:

I prefer Sestito to Weise.

When Weise is playing I do notice his speed. But I don't see him accomplish much with it > pressure, agitation, scoring chances..., nothing. I do see Sestito make the odd mistake. I also see him making plays, jumping into board battles, introducing himself to guys after the whistle. And he has been a good physical deterrent taking on guys like Reeves, Orr, King and others who were trying to play an intimidation game..

I'd take big Tom!

But yeah, I think we have to play through Booth's issues...

Sestito sucks

Archived