The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks @ New York Rangers Nov,30,2013 SNET-P

3KBieksa

toast.

at this rate it will be 7-0 for NY... maybe 8-0. I hope it is, that would wake the canucks up and realize changes need to be made.

this was the game that defined the season for me. new coach in his old town - do the players play for him or not?

they started out well, but couldn't score when they had chances. but when was the last time a goaltender stole a game for us? Or even played better than the opposing goaltender (not this year...)

Your sig is kind of annoying. Your viewpoint reminds me of Much Music. They tell you exactly what to like and what's #1, even though it just came 2 hours ago and you believe it.

If you want to be force fed crap just keep on blindly cheering away go ahead. For the rest of us that like to be analytical and feel as though we are emotionally invested in the team there is not much to do besides disect the game and pay attention to what's going on ... ie. the strengths and weaknesses. It's pretty damn easy to notice what isn't working. Being realistic and making simple observations and being honest with ourselves doesn't mean we don't support the team.

We are fans, not cheerleaders.

This...I am the first to praise as well,,but not just because they are the Canucks and I owe it to the team.

The Rangers are playing like an AV-coached Canucks team.

The Canucks are playing like a Torts-coached Rangers team.

And somewhere Mike Gillis is telling somebody that it's a process and that having 19 players with NTC's (exaggeration) on the team is a good thing.

Archived