The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Which Canuck Needs Surgery?

Strombone1

If it is a Twin, you'd think they'd get them the surgery ASAP.

Why the hell would you wait?

Exactly why i don't think its a Sedin.. like you said If its something that needs surgery why take the risk with aging players you just signed to new long term contracts.

furthermore i gotta wonder if we should take this report serious or not; do not trust a word botchford has to say.

No one's injured, obviously our medical staff and management wouldn't put our players at a risk like that playing through injuries. People are saying Sedin's? You've got to be joking when superstars in ANY league need surgery they are taken care of, and don't expose themselves even more by playing. Botchford at his finest. :picard:

If this is true, the Canucks need to fire their medical staff.

You don't put players long term health at risk for a short-term solution.

Pretty much says the team doesn't give a crap about the players as an investment.

Woah, hold up man, for all we know it may very well be booth..

I think its bull crap, but its a VERY unusual and ballsy thing to just completely make up without any truth behind it. I think he might've exaggerated what he heard/was told to gain attention (successfully mind you), but if a player is seriously injured I'm going with Garrison and he is waiting for another defenceman to come back before getting surgery.

Guest Dasein

It's not a Sedin - I think they've just regressed in the offensive department, but have become better overall players.

I think it's not a core player unless it is Bieksa. I'm thinking Jannik Hansen and his shoulder.

It's not a Sedin - I think they've just regressed in the offensive department, but have become better overall players.

I think it's not a core player unless it is Bieksa. I'm thinking Jannik Hansen and his shoulder.

Yeah, there is that and the Sedins aren't up against the Oilers and Flames so much anymore. There's also how bad and predictable the PP is.

Archived