The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Daniel Briere on the Move

Interesting situation because how can u really judge him until it's playoff time because that's where he earns his bank...he's money in the playoffs

I would take a chance on him BUT only if he plays center...he's never had success on the wing

I would only take a chance on him if Montreal took Booth off our hands but that is unlikely.

Canucks have to add.

He has dropped off quite nicely. I really do not think that is accurate. His value is more in line with 1st rd pick, 2 seconds, 3rd, or 2 1st rd picks and a 3rd. I wouldn't trade essentially 3 1st rd picks (Bo Horvat, Brendan Gaunce, 1st Round Pick) , let alone add to that.

Seriously undervaluing Horvat and overvaluing Briere. There are very few trades Horvat will be involved in atm. It would have to be an Evander Kane type deal.

MG has already made the Hodgson for Kassian deal, Horvat is staying unless we are getting a great young talent. IMO, Horvat has what it takes to lead a team, more so than the previous rookie. Much better attitude and he can actually skate.

Your sarcasm detector is broken.

It's so hard to tell on CDC these days. Is that post sarcastic or just plain stupid? Does that person really think we should trade Edler for Peter Regin or is he trolling?

I'm struggling to tell the difference these days, so I always side with 'he's stupid' as my basis for reply.

It's so hard to tell on CDC these days. Is that post sarcastic or just plain stupid? Does that person really think we should trade Edler for Peter Regin or is he trolling?

I'm struggling to tell the difference these days, so I always side with 'he's stupid' as my basis for reply.

lol I'd say you've got a good approach

Archived