The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Crawford anyone?

whcanuck

Anyone getting nostalgic about Marc Crawford? His teams sure knew how to score when he was here. Problem was, they couldn't defend. With a better goaltender in Luongo than Crawford ever had, how do you think this team would do with him? Or do you think you'd be just trading one problem for another with bad offense for bad defense? Also, does the coach not matter, do we just lack the talent to compete with the top teams in our conference?

3 months into a whole new coaching staff....let's hire a new coach.

I'm not saying that, I think Torts is doing an ok job with what he's got. I'm simply saying from a hypothetical standpoint, would Crawford be able to create any offense with this group or not?

Canucks prospect Ben hutton is up for the hobey baker award for top NCAA player, and currently sitting in 2th spot behind by a 100 votes. Hutton has had an amazing year so far and has been amazing in every game i've seen him play in, and is very deserving of this award. With Canuck nation behind him he may be able to win the award too. you can vote once every day.

http://hobeybaker.co...rial-award/vote

Can someone explain to me why everybody wants a new coach?

new Coach? Crow won't be considered a new coach, plus he handled the goal tending situation horribly. We would have won the Stanley cup in 2003 have he switched up the goalies after Minnesota Figured out Dan Cloutier. All that stood in the way was Anahiem Ducks and NJ Devils.

Archived