The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers 7PM Jan 27th

Alex the Great

Too many garbage goals the last couple games. These wouldn't be happening in the playoffs. Let's not fool ourselves. We need our goal scorers to get some goals. Nice effort, but we need better than this, especially if this is all we have against the lowly Oilers.

Agreed. This is a disappointing effort and two lucky goals from an AHL player is not suffice.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we have 7 defencemen on tonight?

- Bieksa

- Hamhuis

-Garrison

-Tanev

- Edler

- Stanton

- Weber

I swear I've seen all of them on the ice tonight. Am I seeing things?

You are right weise and lain scratched.

Also has anyone seen tostitos?

Too many garbage goals the last couple games. These wouldn't be happening in the playoffs. Let's not fool ourselves. We need our goal scorers to get some goals. Nice effort, but we need better than this, especially if this is all we have against the lowly Oilers.

at this point in time, its perfectly fine. We'll start worrying about that in Feb.

I've finally figured it out....you and Shamu are the same person. Because there couldn't be two CDCers out to lunch that bad.

Archived