The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

6th Pick: 2014 NHL Entry Draft

davinci

6th Pick   

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Buttons final rankings has us taking Ehlers at 6..Ritchie dropping down to 16...bit of a joke..hope we can grab him as well...Virtanen at 43...WTF???

http://www.tsn.ca/draftcentre/feature/?id=49649

Button actually thinks we're taking Virtanen according to the latest mock draft of his Mike. 'Craig's List' isn't his mock draft, it's his actual prospect ranking. He actually THINKS Virtanen is a second round talent, but he KNOWS a lot of teams like him very high.

Thinking last episode of Game of Thrones: Big guy is dumb and slow, small guy is cocky and fast. But big guy gruesomely crushes small guy's skull. Whoops.

Not Ritchie though. Tuch.

And if we pass on Brendan Lemieux if available in round 2 somebody should hang.

That was a brutal death indeed.

After seeing tonight's Game of Thrones, it's pretty clear the Canucks need to take someone with size like The Mountain, as opposed to being quick and skilled like The Red Viper.

Could you imagine if the Canucks had someone who could crush a man's head with his bare hands?

That's what I thought. Ritchie and Virtanen are far closer to The Mountain than Ehlers/Nylander will ever be, in fact their dancing around only serves to delay the inevitable bone crushing hit to their heads.

RIP Nylander.

Button actually thinks we're taking Virtanen according to the latest mock draft of his Mike. 'Craig's List' isn't his mock draft, it's his actual prospect ranking. He actually THINKS Virtanen is a second round talent, but he KNOWS a lot of teams like him very high.

what a clown. he has HoSang at 39. I mean im not a huge fan but at 36 im taking him LMAO

Craig button is a meatstick, that is all.

Here's his latest rankings for those concerned:

ISS came out with there June 3rd list.

http://www.tsn.ca/draftcentre/feature/?id=114013

looks very different. Some is going to look mighty stupid.

Edit: For some reason link isn't taking you directly there...

LMAO BUTTTON!!!

He has Virtanen for so long at 41 then out of no where on draft lotto day he on TV out of his stupid mouth e says the Canucks will take Virtanen 6th.....

Now he has him at 43!!!!!

I know he's a goof but WTF, lmao!!the guy is a joke/fraud/bafffffoooooooon!!!

LMAO BUTTTON!!!

He has Virtanen for so long at 41 then out of no where on draft lotto day he on TV out of his stupid mouth e says the Canucks will take Virtanen 6th.....

Now he has him at 43!!!!!

I know he's a goof but WTF, lmao!!the guy is a joke/fraud/bafffffoooooooon!!!

He think he should be drafted at 43, 43rd best talent.

But

He think he will be drafted high in first.

Buttons final rankings has us taking Ehlers at 6..Ritchie dropping down to 16...bit of a joke..hope we can grab him as well...Virtanen at 43...WTF???

If that is the case we could have Nylander or Ehlers and also Virtanen at #36? Button is smoking it... but it does tell you that the draft order after the top 5 is up for debate! I see Benning trading up to take Reinhart at #1 with Florida taking Ehlers at 6th and getting Tanev or Corrado plus others? Reinhart is the guy they want! He is the example of a Canuck. I would miss Tanev though.

After seeing tonight's Game of Thrones, it's pretty clear the Canucks need to take someone with size like The Mountain, as opposed to being quick and skilled like The Red Viper.

Could you imagine if the Canucks had someone who could crush a man's head with his bare hands?

That's what I thought. Ritchie and Virtanen are far closer to The Mountain than Ehlers/Nylander will ever be, in fact their dancing around only serves to delay the inevitable bone crushing hit to their heads.

RIP Nylander.

Ossi Vaananen.

If you make hockey decisions based off a television show then it shows that you are incapable of being taken seriously when it comes to talking hockey.

I should of saved this for you instead of using it on Absent Canuck.

If that is the case we could have Nylander or Ehlers and also Virtanen at #36? Button is smoking it... but it does tell you that the draft order after the top 5 is up for debate! I see Benning trading up to take Reinhart at #1 with Florida taking Ehlers at 6th and getting Tanev or Corrado plus others? Reinhart is the guy they want! He is the example of a Canuck. I would miss Tanev though.

Plus he is a BC boy

Ossi Vaananen.

If you make hockey decisions based off a television show then it shows that you are incapable of being taken seriously when it comes to talking hockey.

I should of saved this for you instead of using it on Absent Canuck.

Save it for yourself. I tried to be reasonable here, but rationality gets thrown out the window by posters who have migrated from Canucks talk into my beloved prospects forum. Those who have seen me post over the last 2 years know I am reasonable and intelligent, but when I see such dribble and nonsense of posters like Absent and Smashian hijacking this thread then they deserve a similar level of immaturity. I've tried to make reasonable argument's here, but some meatstick comes on and makes a list of their top 30, and we're supposed to pretend it's verbatim.

So what I have done for the last several months is a level of trolling limited solely to this thread, to make people like absent feel special and intelligent. Unfortunately you have fallen for the same trap. I pity you sir.

------

As per the thread itself, I have made it known that I prefer Virtanen, and I'm sticking to that. In all honesty I can see the upside of Ehlers, and I'm not opposed to drafting him, it's just I feel smaller players would be highly ineffective in this division. My preference is to draft Dal Colle if he or any of the top 5 becomes available. I feel that is unlikely.

In previous threads, dependent upon where we drafted throughout the season I have liked Scherbak at 20+, McCann at 10-15 and Sanheim/McKeown if we were to take a defenseman.

Anyways, I'll go back to my trolling and continue laughing as 90% of CDC falls for it.

Ehlers/Nylander + Tanev >>>> Ekblad or Reinhart.

Take a look on the right side of the craigs list http://www.tsn.ca/draftcentre/feature/?id=49649 and watch the video "Craigs List: Sam Bennet stock falling?" at the end of the video he asks Craig why Virtanen is 43 on his list and 6 on Central Scouting. Craig said that he thinks Virtanen is going to turn out to be more of a Raffi Torres type player and not a top 6 forward.

Save it for yourself. I tried to be reasonable here, but rationality gets thrown out the window by posters who have migrated from Canucks talk into my beloved prospects forum. Those who have seen me post over the last 2 years know I am reasonable and intelligent, but when I see such dribble and nonsense of posters like Absent and Smashian hijacking this thread then they deserve a similar level of immaturity. I've tried to make reasonable argument's here, but some meatstick comes on and makes a list of their top 30, and we're supposed to pretend it's verbatim.

So what I have done for the last several months is a level of trolling limited solely to this thread, to make people like absent feel special and intelligent. Unfortunately you have fallen for the same trap. I pity you sir.

------

As per the thread itself, I have made it known that I prefer Virtanen, and I'm sticking to that. In all honesty I can see the upside of Ehlers, and I'm not opposed to drafting him, it's just I feel smaller players would be highly ineffective in this division. My preference is to draft Dal Colle if he or any of the top 5 becomes available. I feel that is unlikely.

In previous threads, dependent upon where we drafted throughout the season I have liked Scherbak at 20+, McCann at 10-15 and Sanheim/McKeown if we were to take a defenseman.

Anyways, I'll go back to my trolling and continue laughing as 90% of CDC falls for it.

I pity the people who can only find entertainment by spending all of their day trying to troll other people.

------

If you have to state the fact you're trolling, you're not actually trolling. You just sound like you've been caught being stupid and you're blaming it on an attempt to troll.

Archived