The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

6th Pick: 2014 NHL Entry Draft

davinci

6th Pick   

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dal Colle will be a pro about it, and it's not like he doesn't enjoy playing with Cassels.

I have a hard time believing hear say that someone just throws out there. Even if it was true that he said he doesn't like the Canucks we have no idea why he doesn't like them. Could have been the coach, or the way the whole Luongo thing went.

Cassels would probably bring him up to speed, and if he's as good as people say, I could see him pushing our top end prospects hard, which is a very good thing.

Or he's just not a Canucks fan. I'm sure lots of guys go to teams they don't want to be drafted by, particularly guys who go to the bottom feeder teams. They're still (for the most part) going to play for the team that drafted them and be happy to have been drafted aside from the rare case.

If I was a prospect, I could list a few teams I wouldn't want to be drafted to. If they picked me I'd still work my ass off for that organization at the end of the day though.

TOMapleLaughs, on 03 Jun 2014 - 3:07 PM, said:snapback.png

Castiel, on 03 Jun 2014 - 3:10 PM, said:

Ossi Vaananen, on 01 Jun 2014 - 10:39 PM, said:snapback.png

You guys almost ruined that episode for me, luckily I saw GOT and scrolled quickly by on my phone, if your gonna ruin endings to a show only a day or so after it has aired you should put spoiler alert or something, and im SRS.

I like erybody else who watches it doesnt want to have it ruined, just be mindful next time please, as I am sure there could be others

Ossi ruined it for me... if your going to use GOT references , maybe you should wait at least 24 hours after the episode comes out.

Had enough of those average skating prospects, hodgsons gaunce etc. So wouldn't draft Leon, those prospects take like a year or more to adjust to the speed of the NHL as we have learned from hodgson and then another year to adjust to the skill. Would rather like to draft a player that can make plays at high speeds for once.

Had enough of those average skating prospects, hodgsons gaunce etc. So wouldn't draft Leon, those prospects take like a year or more to adjust to the speed of the NHL as we have learned from hodgson and then another year to adjust to the skill. Would rather like to draft a player that can make plays at high speeds for once.

lol

So I am asking again..WHO IS THE GIRL IN THE PICTURE???

That's willy nilly. Took her out a few times but she's a lil skinny for my liking. Dumped her for this Heffer I met in Peterborough. I like em big haha

TOMapleLaughs, on 03 Jun 2014 - 3:07 PM, said:snapback.png

Castiel, on 03 Jun 2014 - 3:10 PM, said:

Ossi Vaananen, on 01 Jun 2014 - 10:39 PM, said:snapback.png

You guys almost ruined that episode for me, luckily I saw GOT and scrolled quickly by on my phone, if your gonna ruin endings to a show only a day or so after it has aired you should put spoiler alert or something, and im SRS.

I like erybody else who watches it doesnt want to have it ruined, just be mindful next time please, as I am sure there could be others

Wow. That was a close call dude. Good thing it wasn't ruined for you though. Whew. Cheers.

What planet do you live on? Have you been watching the same team, and scouting the analyzing the same prospects, as the rest of us?

They need a right-shooting forward and a shutdown LHD, just by looking at the prospect pool.

Shinkaruk will be (if he recovers from his hip injury fully) a better prospect than either Nylander or Ehlers.

So I guess I have to throw the question back at you.

Lol updated list. Have Ehlers and Ritchie at 10 and 11 now. Ritchie is no longer a 6'3 and 229 but 6'2 218 and Ehlers failed to gain any weight.

Will draft Leon with the 6th pick in a heartbeat.

They also have Ehlers birthday wrong and apparently Nylander is old enough to be drafted last year.

ISS is bush league. They dont have the budget to scout all the players.

I know ppl will laugh but if the canucks pick nylander i see crrtain season ticket holders not re buying lol

Been promised a tough fast uptemp hard to play against team and then they pick nylander or ehlers.

Just wont happen

I know ppl will laugh but if the canucks pick nylander i see crrtain season ticket holders not re buying lol

Been promised a tough fast uptemp hard to play against team and then they pick nylander or ehlers.

Just wont happen

The guy scouts quote as "you want to pay the ticket just to see him play."

I think they might change their minds, having never see him play.

To each their own though. I sure as hell can't afford a season ticket, let alone tickets, and for someone to pass them up because they don't like who the Canucks drafted shows their true colours as a fan.

Just because we think we could do a better job than the management team does not make it true. Speculation is dangerous road to travel down. I'm all for the rough and tumble game, but you support your team cause their your team, not because you like the GM better than the next guy.

It's about the sweater and the city, not the guys who decide who wears one.

Wait nylqnder is 18 bahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaha

Blow the frack outtttttrrtttttrttttttttfttttttrtrrrrrrrrrrrdfttr

What happened to your boy Ritchie at the combines? don't think he even registered on the strength tests. Maybe he pulled a Bennet.

Archived