The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Heritage Classic] Ottawa @ Vancouver | 03/02/14 |

Drouin

Lol, how ironic. I'm the overly sensitive one even though all CBC did was whine about the fans and this team that entire segment. And people on here agreed with them apparently.

I'm not upset at all, I'm just tired at fans spewing bitterness and negativity towards this team all the time. Especially for such stupid stuff like some fans cheering for Luongo. Gimme a break. If anyone's overly sensitive it's people making a big deal out of non issues.

Fair enough. I guess we're upset about the same issue.

And we're stuck with the Sedins to lead the team. Depressing thought

Agreed.

They used to get the passes thru, now they just toss hoper passes up to no one.

Shells of their former selves.

Having said that, I feel bad for them, because they've had to take so much abuse over the years. No one ever really stood up for them, and the refs didn't give them the benefit of the doubt as often as other star players.

I guess they get paid millions of dollars, so I can't feel that bad.

This is the other problem with a lot of Canucks fans.

They think a player like Kesler is great and equal to likes of the Crosby's, Lemieux's, Gretzky's of the world.

If Kesler was really all that, he'd be a 50 goal scorer.

Don't get me wrong, I like Kesler, but all he is is a really hard working bloke.

He's not a superstar.

Canucks haven't had one since Bure.

I haven't seen a single poster on CDC make this argument, not even close. You're just misrepresenting other people's arguments to make your own look better in comparison.

there is the other problem with Canuck fans on this board they can't read

i didn't call him a superstar i simply stated his trade value is very high at this point it would be nice to keep him but the return would be better than keeping for 2 years and getting nothing if he doesn't sign with us

You're right, some people here can't read.

Did I say you?

I merely used your post to reply to.

Spend 5 minutes in the "proposals" thread is all you need to see how over valued people here think our players are worth.

I haven't seen a single poster on CDC make this argument, not even close. You're just misrepresenting other people's arguments to make your own look better in comparison.

Exactly what I'm referring to.

You're right, some people here can't read.

Did I say you?

I merely used your post to reply to.

Spend 5 minutes in the "proposals" thread is all you need to see how over valued people here think our players are worth.

Exactly. Some people even think Derrick Pouliot is a non-starter lol.

Archived