The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Heritage Classic] Ottawa @ Vancouver | 03/02/14 |

Drouin

This is just ridiculous! This Team is the worst I´ve ever seen.

If they really want to rebuild this team they have to start at the top. Imo it´s a shame what the GM and coaching staff is doing.

Sorry to say that but I think the only way to get the Canucks back on track is to kick some butts...

This is just ridiculous! This Team is the worst I´ve ever seen.

If they really want to rebuild this team they have to start at the top. Imo it´s a shame what the GM and coaching staff is doing.

Sorry to say that but I think the only way to get the Canucks back on track is to kick some butts...

Start at the top of the roster first. Henrik showed zero passion out there today. Strip the C from him. Get the ball rolling

Another solid effort by Henrik, leading the team.....

Assuming sarcasm?!! Weak skater, can't shoot, no longer can pass, doesn't play physical, soft-spoken, unemotional and calm, all the qualities of great hockey captain. I mean really...he got the C because he was an offensive force once upon a time but if Torts can take Kes's A away, why does Hank have the C?

Assuming sarcasm?!! Weak skater, can't shoot, no longer can pass, doesn't play physical, soft-spoken, unemotional and calm, all the qualities of great hockey captain. I mean really...he got the C because he was an offensive force once upon a time but if Torts can take Kes's A away, why does Hank have the C?

Sarcasm aplenty! Henrik is leading this team into the ground

I wonder if we would have won if Luongo played.

Queue the haters.

We will never know.

The fat lady is starting to sing.

Eddie was a little nervous/off but that may have accounted for 1 goal. After the 2-0 lead, the team was pathetic. I saw at least 2, 2 on 1s that never even generated a shot. Time for new, young talent and the existing core can play support roles

This team has been begging Gillis for offensive help for 2 months now and he has sat back and done nothing.

A competent GM would have done whatever it took to get rid of Booth and use that cap space for help up front. One more top 6 scorer and this team would likely be in a playoff spot right now. I mean how many one goal games have we lost in the last two months?

Hopefully Aquilini is exploring his options for a new GM right now.

Archived