The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday vs. Calgary

jj99

LOL I'd rather clean out some of the fanbase and start the rebuild there, but we'll agree to disagree.

I'm not in denial, I just don't see "following" a team only to throw negativity at them. I honestly think people who stick around despite declarations of having no faith are in denial. Doesn't make sense to still be watching, does it? The rebuild can't start tonight during the Flames game so I wonder why people who have it all figured out are still tuning in.

I know this team's in trouble. But I also love watching hockey and hold out hope for some good games to finish out the season. The rest is just politics, not hockey.

I hope we fall further in the standings for a higher pick myself. I think thats more important for this teams success than winning some meaningless games.

i hear the same bs over and over loungo sucks trade him keep cory. No cory isnt proven trade him keep loungo. What good is having a great goalie when the guys in front cant do the job at hand. Like defend the lead and score goals. Let me ask you something how many times have you thought the game was done and loungo lets in a bad goal that ties the game at 1.3 or so seconds left in the third. I have seen alot how many times do you think that pisses me off seeing a goalie crap the bed with seconds left too win the game.

Gee, when have we scored 4 goals in a game? Twice in the last 3 months?

The Twins and Burrows, your top line, has not scored in 2014. That my friends is the real problem.

We should focus on fixing our scoring and creating an attack, not getting distracted with various other things (goalie controversies, Kesler trades). It will simply take longer to get around to fixing what matters instead of all this BS.

Burrows scoring a goal would be such a lift! :towel:

So, Jensen with Higgins and Kesler? Schroeder centering the 4th? Lol.

Schroeder has been playing a safe game, not an attacking one. Until he starts to attack; his speed and skill is nullified. Does not matter what line he plays on?

Almost symbolic of the team to be fair. Sitting back to block shots, not score. Playing not to lose, rather than attacking to win.

LOL I'd rather clean out some of the fanbase and start the rebuild there, but we'll agree to disagree.

I'm not in denial, I just don't see "following" a team only to throw negativity at them. I honestly think people who stick around despite declarations of having no faith are in denial. Doesn't make sense to still be watching, does it? The rebuild can't start tonight during the Flames game so I wonder why people who have it all figured out are still tuning in.

I know this team's in trouble. But I also love watching hockey and hold out hope for some good games to finish out the season. The rest is just politics, not hockey.

I watch to see the players do their thing. Gillis isn't on the ice and as far as I'm concerned, isn't part of the team. He's a suit who's actions/lack of action and treatment of players (Manny, CoHo, Lu, Cory) is at least part of the reason this team has no passion and identity.

I hope we fall further in the standings for a higher pick myself. I think thats more important for this teams success than winning some meaningless games.

Wow, do people really believe that?

Especially this year. How much difference is there between pick 6 and pick 12? No one stands out so much where that is true, its not a strong draft. And will any such draft pick help before 2016?

Much better value in recovering our pride and calibre of play!

Even playing harder gives us better odd's to generate trade value should you really want to shake things up.

I'm cheering much harder for Jensen. Getting him going would be a great step! A much more realistic one!

FRACK CBC.

I'm going to have to watch this in standard definition? What load of crap.

One Canadian team that half of the fans won't be watching on the main CBC channel because it is in English gets priority over two Canadian teams playing. gtfo.

What do you mean?

Isn't this on channel 100 (telus)?

FRACK CBC.

I'm going to have to watch this in standard definition? What load of crap.

One Canadian team that half of the fans won't be watching on the main CBC channel because it is in English gets priority over two Canadian teams playing. gtfo.

what are you even talking about lol. it's on in HD on the main channel after the Leafs game

While I have been a brutal detractor lately, your level headed stance amongst all of this is inspiring, Deb. I agree with you. And thank you.

Archived