The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday vs. Calgary

jj99

Top or bottom, win or lose.

I am a Canucks fan!!!!

I don't know how some of you people live life with such a depressing attitude. Get out of the rain Vancouver!

GO CANUCKS GO!!

No rain on Bali and losing is still not the most uplifting experience,as lifelong Canucks fans know full well.

Best advice for Jensen?

Come over the boards with your legs moving and haul arse! Skate hard and attack the play, willing to make mistakes. This time your playing with Kesler and Higgins, mistakes are less likely to cost you and hauling will create chances!

Really your going to blame gillis for this teams lazzy play of late, give me a break. Its not gillis fault. Its the team on the ice, blame them have you seriously been watching the games. No hussle, no support, poor positioning, taking stupid penalties. I could go on and on but why bore you with truth. Like a good general Torts can only give them so much its up too them to play the game not skate around like a bunch of fairy god mothers. It clearly is positional play period and not sticking too the system.

Really your going to blame gillis for this teams lazzy play of late, give me a break. Its not gillis fault. Its the team on the ice, blame them have you seriously been watching the games. No hussle, no support, poor positioning, taking stupid penalties. I could go on and on but why bore you with truth. Like a good general Torts can only give them so much its up too them to play the game not skate around like a bunch of fairy god mothers. It clearly is positional play period and not sticking too the system.

Yeah they're playing like crap. If the coach cannot take action (which he clearly cannot) it's the GM's job to step in and take action. Gillis has done nothing but sit there and giveaway the best goalie duo in the entire NHL.

Archived