The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] NYI - 03/10/14 - 7:00PM

Strombone1

This team is done. This game tonight is the last straw. Letting a team like the Islanders back in shows how lost this team is.

Gillis really fracked up with the goaltending situation. From two starters to two rookies.

The Canucks officially suck now. Pathetic.

See ya Torts. Can't say any team is going to want your crazy ass after this steamy log of a season you've coached.

also i am being serious about this

the people that keep coming back posting you are done with this team you don't need to keep coming back posting the same thing over and over again you're just trolling

funny how many of you don't know what the hell a troll even is. This team is a god damn joke and you call people trolls cause they say they're done with them.....I know calling people trolls is the thing to do when they say crap that you don;'t agree with, but sorry it doesn't work that way, and is not what a troll is. Esp when they've been known to be Canucks fans, DERP

smh this is shame-barrassing. in my 3 years of being a fan this is the worst ive ever seen. might go out and by a oilers jersey tomorrow because at least they have heart with fraser and gazdick. we're playing with less heart than peverly out there!! we need to trade lack and anyone else who doens't play The Tort Way. we need someone like david clarkson to stand up for these softies and show some REAL TOUGHNESS!!1!

Archived