The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] March12: Vancouver @ Winnipeg

TheRussianRocket.

I used to think hansen was good...

He's an effective 3rd liner. He fully admits that he changes his game when inserted into the top 6. He tries to be a scorer and fails miserably at it because he stops doing what made him effective in the first place.

He's an effective 3rd liner. He fully admits that he changes his game when inserted into the top 6. He tries to be a scorer and fails miserably at it because he stops doing what made him effective in the first place.

still has pretty good points for a third liner as well 10g 7a on a struggling team

We are going to have a shot at Draisaitl even if we pick 8th because we don't know what other teams will do. We might even be able to trade up for the player we want.

There is going to be a lot of difference in teams' lists this year. The player we have at 5th may fall to 10th, and all the way down the line.

A guy like Nylander could go 4th or 10th for example.

Yeah I totally agree, but if we are going to have to suffer through depressing losses, I would rather there be a higher pick at the end of it to be happy about. Plus the losses could potentially bring about change which could be good for us in the long run.

All 3 are minus's. Though Hall is much worse than the other two, yet out of the 3 he is leading in points by a wide margin, and we are astoundingly bad at scoring goals & generating offense, so in that case I'll still take Hall.

And I think Yakupov's higher upside is worth the chance over Eberle since Yak would give tons of opportunity here and is still growing. Having him & Horvat (or Draisaitl? :P ) would be awesome.

Archived