The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Winnipeg jets... so dirty.

Matt_T83

Just watched the Canucks vs Jets. They are a legit dirty team now.

Some scrub on the jets tries to knee-on-knee Kesler (completely intentional), misses but gets his shin. Now Kesler is out for god knows how long.

IRONICALLY!!!!!! Someone posted this before the Canucks game:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?p=81583063

When did the jets become so dirty? I seriously wish the league would make an example of garbage teams like this. We want a skilled game with hard clean checks. We don't want dirty teams trying to injure the entire other team away from the play, so none of them can finish a playoff series.

The right call was made on the ice Slater gets 2 for a trip because Kesler was in a path for the puck.

Slater might have been able to life his leg but things happen quick. Sucks Kes is injured, but there was no way Slater had and intention of hurting kesler

Comment removed, trolling/lacked substance.

Yeah Silf, you are hilarious. How about you get outta here with your Ducks sig etc.

Nuks fans, the time is at hand to start moderating this forum the same way other fan bases do. Take a look at CP or the Bruins boards, they have a unified message.

CDC better start kicking trolls to the curb. Otherwise shot is gonna get nasty In here.

If you ain't going down with the ship you ain't a Canucks fan. And I say get bent and become a Seahawks fan

Kane is, like Pratt would say, A "weasel". Grabs onto kes on his way to the bench, slashes him, taps his stick on the ice for an unintentional pass constantly, skates like a horse would..if a horse could.

Kes, Horvat, Lack, 1st in 2014, 1st in 2015 for E.Kane

LEGGO GMMG.lol.

If that trade was made, I'd probably stop watching hockey

Yeah Silf, you are hilarious. How about you GTF outta here with your Ducks sig etc.

Nuks fans, the time is at hand to start moderating this forum the same way other fan bases do. Take a look at CP or the Bruins boards, they have a unified message.

CDC better start kicking trolls to the curb. Otherwise shot is gonna get nasty In here.

If you ain't going down with the ship you ain't a Canucks fan. And I say get bent and become a Seahawks fan

Why? I like Silfverberg? Nothing wrong with that.

Yeah Silf, you are hilarious. How about you GTF outta here with your Ducks sig etc.

A hyperactive, paranoid, xenophobic CDC/hf message board warrior. Whoulda thunkit?! :bigblush:

i bet you threw your remote at the tv. that would be funny

Remotes are old news. Kinect is the future. Screaming at the TV now serves purpose after the 4th time you scream a phrase and it finally recognizes what you said.

Just watched the Canucks vs Jets. They are a legit dirty team now.

Some scrub on the jets tries to knee-on-knee Kesler (completely intentional), misses but gets his shin. Now Kesler is out for god knows how long.

IRONICALLY!!!!!! *Coincidentally!!!!!! Someone posted this before the Canucks game:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?p=81583063

When did the jets become so dirty? I seriously wish the league would make an example of garbage teams like this. We want a skilled game with hard clean checks. We don't want dirty teams trying to injure the entire other team away from the play, so none of them can finish a playoff series.

Archived