The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nashville Predators vs Vancouver Canucks | SNET-P | 7:00 PM|

Blueberries

i absolutely saw it, and it was no worse than any other routine slash. it just hit a fingertip.

if Weber unloaded a slapshot from the point and it hit one of our d-men in the head some ppl on here would try and say that was intentional too lol

Canucks need to go 9-1-0 to have a 50% chance of making the playoffs.

Although I know the odds are against them, I don't buy placing percentages on making the playoffs.

Dallas could easily lose 5 in a row and the odds would completely change.

If the Canucks can get rolling, it will be close. We'll see what side they land on.

Although I know the odds are against them, I don't buy placing percentages on making the playoffs.

Dallas could easily lose 5 in a row and the odds would completely change.

If the Canucks can get rolling, it will be close. We'll see what side they land on.

We have a few days off here and Phoenix and Dallas play a couple in the meantime. Lets hope they each lose both and we will be sitting only 3 points on going in to our game on Sunday and they will only have one game in hand.

Dallas have Flyers & Sens

Yotes have Panthers & Bruins

Lu could actually help us!

...And don't forget that 7 of our last 10 are at home.

There is definitely a chance.

it should bother every literate person.

Good one.. I am not sure whether that was a shot at my intelligence? I actually consider myself to be quite literate; I don't get bothered or see it necessary to go out of my way to correct something so minor on an INFORMAL message board. I am here to talk about the Vancouver Canucks, not to write an academic paper. Which for your information I have written plenty of; I will be the first in my family to graduate with a university degree in about 5 weeks time and off to do a professional masters degree in a year. I am not here to insult the intelligence of others over a keyboard.

Good one.. I am not sure whether that was a shot at my intelligence? I actually consider myself to be quite literate; I don't get bothered or see it necessary to go out of my way to correct something so minor on an INFORMAL message board. I am here to talk about the Vancouver Canucks, not to write an academic paper. Which for your information I have written plenty of; I will be the first in my family to graduate with a university degree in about 5 weeks time and off to do a professional masters degree in a year. I am not here to insult the intelligence of others over a keyboard.

To be fair, the only thing those people have is correcting other peoples grammar.

Archived