The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

You have just inherited the Vancouver Canucks....

ChrisCo!

You have just inherited the Vancouver Canucks. You have to give a public speech to the fans of Vancouver telling them what the teams problems are and how you are going to fix them. Your goal is to win the Stanley Cup. What are you going to say?

You have just inherited the Vancouver Canucks. You have to give a public speech to the fans of Vancouver telling them what the teams problems are and how you are going to fix them. Your goal is to win the Stanley Cup. What are you going to say?

I will say and I quote " My goal is to win the Stanley cup. I expect you to play your hearts on the ice day in and day out. We will have tough strides but as a team we will persevere through the tough times and play through it. To you players, protect Torts when he gets over the line like going to opponents dressing rooms. Do what ever you can jump on him and tell him to calm down and lower his temper level. We will succeed together as one and win the Cup as I said before...."

This is my GM MG.

If you don't like or understand the process, tough sh!t.

Get used to it.

I bet that is what the Oilers say to the fans every year xD

OMG. This guy is a genius. you peasants just don't understand his genius

This franchise has never won a league championship but it is a money maker.

I am divesting myself of this asset from this day forward.

The team will be run as a non-profit organisation.

The corporation's profits will be used to maintain and build the team and it's assets for eternal competetiveness and future growth.

Any and all remaining proceeds will go to a list of charities within the Province of B.C..

The team may lose for the next 45 years but the strenght,vision and viability of the franchise will never be in doubt. The overall objective is to profitably help fund the sick and disadvantaged people,environment and animals of this great province into perpetuity.

Go Canucks Go.

Archived