The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Zack Attack!

TheRussianRocket.

Maaaan if Jensen, Kassian reach their potential, our forward group is looking absolutely insane going forward. We need a 1st line Centre though.

Shinkaruk,Horvat, Kassian and Jensen replacing the Sedins/Burr/Kes makes me so excited about our future!!

Draisaitl please and thanks

had so much fun at the game such a screwed up game went to the Pint before spent like 40 bucks on 13 shots/highballs

stole a bag of peanuts from the game had like 3 shots of free Budweiser crown beer Kassian had 4 points kept wooing the entire game after they tied it up and chanting eddie eddie eddie

was pretty quiet overall the entire game tried to get the arena going but lots of debbie downers it seemed

What section were you in? I was at the game and heard some funny crap from one guy haha

Great confidence builder game for Kassian. Last assist to Booth was so sweet......power move with dish.....nice.

3rd line was looking good. Richardson with the sick shelf and Matthias was tracking the puck with aplomb.

What a disaster this year has been for the Sedin Sedin Burrows trio. Hope Hank is ok.

Jensen has great instincts and skates so well...like Valk pointed out PG His overall game has been impressive.....Some added beef and familiarity with linemates is gonna yield some sick results.....really hoping he stays healthy down the stretch.

Nice to see Daniel and Kesler back.

Kesler....Booth(only Booth needs to hit the net.) are very similar players. They are both great decoys and are hard to play against.

Quick on the fore check and very seldom get caught (just lately for Booth).

I think they are both keepers however there is the issue with salary when it comes to Booth.

I am thinking(oh oh) that the Canucks could offer Booth a compromise instead of buying him out or trading him to timbuktoo (the oilers).Say for instance Booth would sign for a discount and a bonus out for Booth if he by some miracle regained his golden touch.

2 years at 1.5 with big bucks oh say 1 mil for every 5 goals over 15..

Yes it is a deep pay cut for Booth but a realistic one.

Were you with Dragonfruits earlier????

This team has played without 2 or 3 of its top 6 forwards practically all season. I dont think they would have challenged for the cup even if so many prominent players were not injured but i think that they would have been in a playoff spot.

The turning point in the season was that oversized weasel Hanzal taking out Santorelli and Hank all in one game. Phoenix will probably make the playoffs because of his hatchet job.

This team needs some changes but it doesnt need a full blowup like some are suggesting. If they can get a couple young impact guys for Kesler and Jensen + Kassian continue to improve they can probably turn this around relatively quickly. No need for the multigenerational Albertan style rebuild.

This team has played without 2 or 3 of its top 6 forwards practically all season. I dont think they would have challenged for the cup even if so many prominent players were not injured but i think that they would have been in a playoff spot.

The turning point in the season was that oversized weasel Hanzal taking out Santorelli and Hank all in one game. Phoenix will probably make the playoffs because of his hatchet job.

This team needs some changes but it doesnt need a full blowup like some are suggesting. If they can get a couple young impact guys for Kesler and Jensen + Kassian continue to improve they can probably turn this around relatively quickly. No need for the multigenerational Albertan style rebuild.

how about someone who can finish like Fox ( if he can step up to the bigs) with Kassian I see no need to panic with this team , Kesler is the wild card he will not harm the team if he stays as long as we find someone he can play with but he could bring in some good young talent if he is traded. the twins and Burrows/Jensen will have a huge year next season if all stay healthy esp if our 2nd and 3rd lines can step it up.

How are hodgson lovers ever gonna hate on this

easy... by pointing out Hodgson has 10 more points this season than Kas. Not a Hodgson lover or Kass hater and certaintly don't want to take anything away from Kas's great game but this bandwagon jumping is making me tired. Yesterday most of the people on here wanted MG fired and used the Hodgson/Kass trade as a reason why, now you are all back on the Zac bandwagon.

Check this out, the number of games that each team has had a healthy roster at forward. Canucks have ZERO healthy games . In other words they havent iced a full healthy lineup in their 4 lines all year.

https://twitter.com/LW3H/status/447908512757448704/photo/1/large

The other teams with ZERO healthy games are teams like Pittsburgh and Toronto. But ......toronto's top 6 forwards have played practically every game....Canucks, Pittsburgh and Detroit have taken a beating in their top 6. We dont have Malkin and Crosby here to bail us out though....

Maaaan if Jensen, Kassian reach their potential, our forward group is looking absolutely insane going forward. We need a 1st line Centre though.

Shinkaruk,Horvat, Kassian and Jensen replacing the Sedins/Burr/Kes makes me so excited about our future!!

not to mention Gaunce, Fox and Cassels who should all get a shot in the next 2-3 years

Now only if he distributed something remotely close to this type of game performance more consistently (4 points is a stretch for Kassians potential offense output) but if he could play somewhat like this once every four games next year I'll be happy with what id say is a slow development ATM

Archived