The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] ANA - 3/29/14 - 7PM

Strombone1

Drive the net and make 10 hits a game? No.

He's not the only one on this team that has struggled to put the puck in the net.

No, but he's the only one on this team who has struggled to do it the entire time he's been on the team, while making 4+ million.

And the 10 hits a game thing feels recent to me, there's been a lot of games where Booth has been a ghost, and it hasn't just been for one season.

He goes down 4 minutes to early and can't recover or get to the other side. He sucks ever since Lou was traded. Can't make big saves

i guess you missed every single game he has played since the trade he has made plenty of big saves a shutout and great performances short term memory i guess

The Canucks' struggles are made easier for me to deal with because the Leafs collapse is so much worse :lol:

It takes the sting of not making the playoffs easier lol. So we don't have to listen to HNIC cream all over themselves talking about the Laughs in the playoffs.

Of course he's not -- because goaltending was never our problem.

Lack is doing as well as can be expected to for a rookie thrown into the starter position before he was ready. He just needs a little more development time and our support. Oh, and a team that finally deals with its defensive breakdowns and inability to score!

Yep. Can't turn on Lack...he's done a great job so far in the situation he was thrust into.

He can't do it all alone.

Archived