The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] ANA - 3/29/14 - 7PM

Strombone1

I think this is a game that all Canucks fans needed.

I'll admit that I hoped that we could squeak in and get hot at the right time. But this team continues to show that it just doesn't have what it takes to compete against top teams.

No shame in that. Just gotta get healthy, insert some young guns in the lineup, and cut out the passengers from the lineup. Come back stronger next year.

Passengers are?

I think this is a game that all Canucks fans needed.

I'll admit that I hoped that we could squeak in and get hot at the right time. But this team continues to show that it just doesn't have what it takes to compete against top teams.

No shame in that. Just gotta get healthy, insert some young guns in the lineup, and cut out the passengers from the lineup. Come back stronger next year.

exactly i wasn't expecting them to make it honestly just enjoying some hockey and it's been good the last couple of games

Goaltending and defense are the weaknesses of this team.

Gillis is squarely to blame for leaving the net up to two rookies. Same goes for a consistently underperforming defense.

The present defense will never be good enough to last even one playoff series

2005/2006 we miss the playoffs, we get Luongo who takes us back there in 06/07. The year he leaves, we are going to miss the playoffs after many years of routinely making it....coincidence?

Yes!! Exactly Luuu was the best player ever on the team. We will never go anywhere without Luu. I miss Luu sooo much :(

Goaltending and defense are the weaknesses of this team.

Gillis is squarely to blame for leaving the net up to two rookies. Same goes for a consistently underperforming defense.

The present defense will never be good enough to last even one playoff series

Yeah I agree. Gillis thinks signing all these d for 4-4.5 million and he thinks we are set. Don't think so. The canucks need some work in the offseason, new GM?

Archived