The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] CANUCKS - RANGERS 7PM TUESDAY APRIL 1ST

Alex the Great

A year ago, it was "FI-RE AV" ... now it will be "FI-RE Gillis" followed by "FI-RE TORTO"

Can't wait to see that AV snicker.

Just waiting for the "Bring Back AV" thread.....Rangers have a great road record...Discipline is going to be huge in this game..If the Canucks start taking stupid penalties,they'll get buried...I'm picking the Rangers in this one.

So ticked. My son had tickets (has an Ice Pack) and conveniently FORGOT that he'd earmarked this game for his Mom. Sold them.

I'm auctioning off his electronics as we speak (no I'm not, but I want to).

It's all but done, but I'm cheering them on. 4-1 Canucks.

What, you didn't try to auction off your son? I'm disappointed! lol, only joking, but win. lose, or OT/SO lose, gotta love the Canucks!

Go Canucks Go!

So ticked. My son had tickets (has an Ice Pack) and conveniently FORGOT that he'd earmarked this game for his Mom. Sold them.

I'm auctioning off his electronics as we speak (no I'm not, but I want to).

It's all but done, but I'm cheering them on. 4-1 Canucks.

He might of done you a favour after the way the season has gone :lol: Maybe he thought not to make you watch a game that might completely end there chances!

Just saw clip on CBC ... AV was chumming it up with MG and Gilman in the stands watching the Canucks practice ... interesting.

Maybe MG is asking AV what the scoop is on Sather and if he is planning to retire any time soon. Maybe there is room in NY for him.

Should explain why booth is back to playing where we want him:

@taj1944: Booth: Dr told me back on March 21 that it was going to take me entire year to recover (First reported by the Provies)

So we'll buy him out. Another team will sign him for a reduced salary, and he'll score 30 goals next season. That is Canuck Luck.

Kesler needed a year to get back on track, Burrows needed a year, so I kind of believe it.

I was all for buying him out last year, but now that he's only got one year left, if he continues at this pace until the end of the season....I just might not be against keeping him. Can't we also buy him out during the year if he doesn't keep it up?

Just saw clip on CBC ... AV was chumming it up with MG and Gilman in the stands watching the Canucks practice ... interesting.

Maybe MG is asking AV what the scoop is on Sather and if he is planning to retire any time soon. Maybe there is room in NY for him.

Way to make something out of nothing.

Archived