The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] CANUCKS - RANGERS 7PM TUESDAY APRIL 1ST

Alex the Great

Bring in a new GM that's willing to make some bold moves.

Armed with a top 10 pick and Kesler as trade bait, a good GM could transform this team at the draft.

Look at Nill in Dallas. That Seguin trade was highway robbery.

True dat...ironically, people think the "cupboard is bare"...we've restocked the cupboard in Years 1-3 down the road (Fox, Horvat, Gaunce, Cassels, etc...)...our problem is the here and now...Jensen is a step in the right direction, as is Kass. We need some 22-25 yo blood on this team right now that can develop!

Hey man not even close to hating on lack

Hating on Luongo haters

Ppl were quick to bash on hin any chance they got

This is the result when lack lets in goals that's not even his fault

Goalie gyard

wouldn't call it the goalie graveyard turn Schneider into a 9th overall pick in a deep draft with backs against the wall to trade a goalie

honestly i was surprised and happy at the same time that Lack got the ball but was hoping 1 more year as back up

FI-RE GIL-LIS!! *clap, clap, clapclapclap*

I would honestly give Torts another year to see what he can do with healthier players and more youth. Mike Gillis though should be on the outs, he's had 3 seasons.

I agree with the logic... but I couldn't take another season of Torts 'system'.

Tired players that can't keep up or stay healthy, brutal special teams.

If he can't change significantly then both have to go.

Bring in a new GM that's willing to make some bold moves.

Armed with a top 10 pick and Kesler as trade bait, a good GM could transform this team at the draft.

Look at Nill in Dallas. That Seguin trade was highway robbery.

Bang on DN. Just a few good moves and we're back in business.

So with that logic, Markstrom should NEVER play!

I just don't think it's fair to do that to a person who already has a lot of pressure on him seeing as he was part of a major deal that saw Luongo get traded for him. The amount of scrutiny he will face if he has a bad outing could really damage his confidence.

Canucks games have gotten so bad that I am currently watching 19 Kids and Counting lol

Not to mention his D in front of him are not exactly in vintage form.

Tanev going down was the last straw for this teams chances.

Seriously... we look like we've never played together before and have no clue where to look for each other.

I agree with the logic... but I couldn't take another season of Torts 'system'.

Tired players that can't keep up or stay healthy, brutal special teams.

If he can't change significantly then both have to go.

ya a lot of the injuries again happened because of a compressed schedule and a lot of freak injuries nobody could of avoided these injuries even with less icetime

blocking shots every single team does this and until someone posts a radical difference in blocked shots from last year to the last full season i will continue to say this

specials teams PK was great until the Pittsburgh game still top 10 currently 9th

pp was a disaster before Torts got here so i pin this on the players

Why trade Kesler? Trade the Sedins, FFS.

Not happening.

First of all, ownership and management are too loyal to those guys. They've got homes here till they're done.

Second of all, even if they wanted to trade them, no team would want 14 million dollars of contracts for players who appear to be on the decline.

Kesler has interest, might even be willing to move on, and would get a much better return for us.

Archived