The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

You didn't end the argument and you're wrong. It not always someone's fault. Sometimes the contact play is on and the ball is hit right at somebody. It's called bad luck and it was happening quite a bit to the Jays tonight.

Good point it was just bad luck but I blamed Pillar because he has to know the situation. He's at third base with only ONE out and the infield IN with Revere batting and Donaldson, Bautista and Encarnacion coming up. If I were him I'd make sure that the ball goes out of the infield and then run. I wouldn't risk getting DP'd with the big bats coming up. Donaldson even said they had base running mistakes but they won so it doesn't really matter now.

Hope we win game 4. In Dickey we trust.

Edited by CANUCK-EXPRESS

OK, I have a new favorite tweet regarding Harold Reynolds' "foot in mouth" comment:

Harold Reynolds has been removed from any potential bush party invitations

101 retweets90 favorites
Retweet
Favorite
More

https://instagram.com/p/8uHcddHQKm/

The contact play was on. You know what that means right? You go on contact. Not blindly however. Even Donaldson called it a base running error in his post game comments. I'll side with him on this one.

BTW, I've been here since day one. (Day one in 1977, that is)

You didn't end the argument and you're wrong. It not always someone's fault. Sometimes the contact play is on and the ball is hit right at somebody. It's called bad luck and it was happening quite a bit to the Jays tonight.

Agreed. I like Reynolds. he just said something stupid tonight.

I still remember Buck and Tabby talking about how a ball "kicked up chalk" at Rogers Center earlier this year. The lines are painted at the Rog...