The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

Jays game at 5 pm

4:30 according to my Telus Guide and MLB.com, MLB Central at 4 to get things started.

Still he'll only need to miss the 1st period of hockey and can switch back and forth during commercials.

Edited by WHL rocks

Really? It says 5 for me and yeah i switch back and fourth anyways.

wtf? Telus changed to 5 now but MLB.com still showing 430. Got home early today so I been watching Tim and Sid on SN and waiting for game.

It went from MLB Central from 4 to 430 to BLUE JAYS Central from 4 to 5. They just changed it but MLB.com still showing 430, what ever, I watch regular season baseball so I don't care about early season hockey compared to Jays playoff baseball. I'll miss most of the first period and switch to hockey during commercial.

I have to pick my wife up at 5:30. Can't believe she won't take the bus home and let me watch the game uninterrupted.

I only get the game on MLBtv, but the good thing is I can start the game from the beginning, so I might just do that and have the radio and phone off as I drive to pick her up. Will also be able to start the Canucks game from the beginning after the Jays game ends.