The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

Gotta think when they were putting the bullpen together they were hoping for nights like this.  Here's to more of them!

I know it's two games, but I like how this team gets a lead then just cruises on to the win with relative ease.  I know they were only 2 run ball games, but I didn't feel nervous at all.

26 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Gotta think when they were putting the bullpen together they were hoping for nights like this.  Here's to more of them!

I know it's two games, but I like how this team gets a lead then just cruises on to the win with relative ease.  I know they were only 2 run ball games, but I didn't feel nervous at all.

Chavez looked pretty good to me today. The two strikeouts with two on and 1 (or no?) out was huge.

6 hours ago, Neversummer said:

Ok, new here on the MLB thread.  Am I reading schedule right?  Toronto plays 4 games in Tampa?  That seems strange, no?  Aren't fans bored watching 4 games in a row gainst same team?

Series are generally 3 to 4 games long.  In a 162 games season you have to do it or travel would be nuts.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Series are generally 3 to 4 games long.  In a 162 games season you have to do it or travel would be nuts.

How the hell do you get psyched up for a game when you have 162 of them in a season?  I don't get that.  

Did that schedule just accumulate over years, they need to cut that down!  

I wonder sometimes if the Jays had Travis and Saunders all year would the results have been different..Saunders would have more jacks than Revere...but maybe not as many hits...Travis would probably have been rookie of the year and possibly hit 25 or more homers..goins has good field but no stick...just a thought....impressed with Saunders so far and cant wait for Travis to return.