The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

If the Jays don't win the division, their poor record against the Red Sox will likely be the reason. It has been a disappointing series to this point.

They really need to regroup and get ready for the Yankees. Need to win at least 2 of 3 in my opinion, sweep would be better.

If the Jays don't win the division, their poor record against the Red Sox will likely be the reason. It has been a disappointing series to this point.

They really need to regroup and get ready for the Yankees. Need to win at least 2 of 3 in my opinion, sweep would be better.

A really disappointing series considering they can still catch the Royals for best record in AL. They could've sweep the Red Sox. Choked yesterday and had a 3-1 lead at one point this game.

I think this pennant race is getting to them. Most of the players haven't played in meaningful games. The Yankee series will decide it for me.

Edited by CANUCK-EXPRESS

Frustrating to see them lose to a team they're statistically better than. And on paper. Except when they play each other.. for whatever reason..

Kind of like the Canucks. Lose to Arizona, but win the Ducks the night before.

I don't mind losing to good teams, but the Canucks and Jays drive me nuts because it's always the crap teams they lose to. 6-3 and 5-0 drubbing by Buffalo and Arizona, and the Jays just blew two crucial games to the Red Sox.

I don't mind losing to good teams, but the Canucks and Jays drive me nuts because it's always the crap teams they lose to. 6-3 and 5-0 drubbing by Buffalo and Arizona, and the Jays just blew two crucial games to the Red Sox.

Right. And they are less than .500 on the road against teams that are under .500. Whatever it is the Sox have their number.. but this statistical anomaly in any sport is most frustrating as a spectator - losing to teams you are better than in just about every category and on paper.

Right. And they are less than .500 on the road against teams that are under .500. Whatever it is the Sox have their number.. but this statistical anomaly in any sport is most frustrating as a spectator - losing to teams you are better than in just about every category and on paper.

well..we can take heart in the fact they dont play the Sox again this season.

Tanaka injured. Will miss first game vs Toronto. Nova to start for Yanks.

That's good news, but the Jays still need to clean some things up.

The defense cost them the game today and Donaldson has gone cold at the worst time. They need both of those things to turn around, starting tomorrow...

Go Mets!