The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

It was 8-1. Go out for a bit, eat dinner, return to the TV and it's 13-8. This offence is something special.

I know the team teased breaking out in both of the last seasons with massive win streaks, but it feels like there's something different this time around.

I wonder if that has ever happened before

I'm sure it has, but I'd be curious if the Jays had ever done it before. Also, a replay of that entire inning would be sweet if it existed online somewhere.

edit:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/mlb/theres-no-hole-too-deep-for-blue-jays-offence/

Sportsnet has it covered.

Edited by g_bassi13

He won it all already...

But we all know its not about what you have done..its about what have you done for me lately...looks good on the arrogant dork...Jays are playing great ball right now...10 game win streak..no one else is even close in the majors...side note..I just cant get behind Dickey..big salary for an aging below average pitcher.

Edited by ShakyWalton

...side note..I just cant get behind Dickey..big salary for an aging below average pitcher.

Absolutely. Anybody watch the Jays Connected pre-game? Talking about the All-Star Game format and how it determines home field advantage for the WS, and Cliff Floyd mentions the Blue Jays should be especially concerned with it and implied they're a WS contender. Yeah, the 10 game win streak is great, but can we call a team with this pitching staff a WS contender? Let's not get carried away. Imagine Dickey facing off with Bumgarner...