The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(TEMP GDT) Anaheim Ducks @ Vancouver Canucks

cleowin

Stupid would be letting that idiot further ruin this team.

I'd love to hear what moves you would have made this year when the cap dropped.

I'd love to hear what moves you would have made last year during the CBA uncertainty and lockout shortened season.

I'm sure it's easier to just sit back and blame Gillis, without really having to understand why, but it's typical mass mentality out looking for blood because they're frustrated. There's nothing smart about it, purely reactionary. I certainly don't recall "fire Gillis" chants in December.

I'd love to hear what moves you would have made last year during the CBA uncertainty and lockout shortened season.

I'm sure it's easier to just sit back and blame Gillis, without really having to understand why, but it's typical mass mentality out looking for blood because they're frustrated. There's nothing smart about it, purely reactionary. I certainly don't recall "fire Gillis" chants in December.

I don't get this type of argument.

It's like you're saying we were the only team in the league that had to deal with cap dropping.

How did it affect the other 10 teams we're looking up at in the conference?

Well you missed two years worth of Fire Gillis. Mist people wanted him to go with AV. He's a player agent pretending he's a GM.

Why did all the other GMs do a better gob with the same cap drop. It's a weak argument

Buyout Luongo

Keep Schneider

Let Edler walk as a UFA

Not trading assets away from Roy when it was clear the team wasn't good enough to compete

Get rid of Ebbett when AV refused to stop playing him

Archived