The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ADSF: (2) Tampa Bay Lightning vs (3) Montreal Canadiens

Who will win the series?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just got back from work, and saw Stamkos get hit and kneed.

I liked Montreal yesterday, but doing that to Stamkos made me lose 100% of respect to Emelin, and a chunk from the team. And seriously Canadien fans? Booing the injury?

Classless.

I think they thought he was faking it (can't blame them after all cause there are a lot of players in the east that do that to draw calls).

its similar to that disallowed goal against Dallas with Vancouver in that the refs told a confusing reason for disallowing the goal but made the right call. In fact its exactly the same in that lethonin initiated contact which is why the goal was disallowed.

I guess if your a goalie and someones in your goal crease and you bump into him then a goal goes in then it is in a way goaltender interference but fans have trouble understanding that unless they actually play goalie.

Bottom line. The right call was made.

explain Subban sitting there not letting Kilhorn move out and don't tell me he was blocking the net from a potential shot Subban knew exactly what he was doing that was the issue i had with the non goal if Subban doesn't trap Kilhorn he is able to move out of the way and goal still happens

Archived