The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Temp GDT)Canucks vs Flames 6pm SNET-P

Watermelon

Likely no games, end of the season. Overall, the hit is from behind, but not as bad as many. No elbow to the head, didn't leave his feet. Just a bad hit from behind, maybe charging.

Get well soon Danny

You must be joking, right? Bertuzzi also didn't leave his feet or use his elbow, so he didn't deserve any suspension for ending Moore's career. Give me a freaking break...

Was very scared at first when I saw him down on the ice. I hope the initial reports are right and that's he's not seriously injured. The game went from a big high to the biggest low. Really shook up a bit right now.

No. This is unacceptable to wish upon another player/team. You do not play hockey to goon it up, you play to score goals and win.

is that why byron drove daniel into the boards in a 4-1 game while both teams are eliminated from the playoffs? to score a goal and win?

Blake Price @blakeprice1040 12m

Bieksa banging on the glass trying to persuade people to stop taking pics along the boards. not a lot of class to be trying to document this

Come on fans...have some respect

Geez, people make me sick nowadays. Gotta get that pic to post to social media for attention. Lets ignore the fact he could be seriously injured.

Archived