The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT: Game 82] The End : Canucks 5 - Flames 1

blaming Torts for the players bad year is stupid honestly

for the last 2-3 years the Coach has been blamed for the Canuck players inability to score how about we look at the players as the problem not the coach or GM

How about we look at the whole situation and then decide, rather than deciding beforehand that it must be the coach or that it must be the players, etc.?

There are problems in all three areas right now. We are missing some key pieces, our coach lacks a system, and we don't even have a GM.

Geez, some of the comment being made on the TSN facebook post about the hit are disturbing. I know I shouldn't be shocked but unfortunately these people are allowed to breed and walk the streets.

Social media really shows that there is far too much chlorine in today's gene pool.

I liked Markstroms game.

Kassian keeps coming along. Showing great signs.

Corrado looked really good tonight.

The Twins were great.

Booth has looked good, I would keep him.

Torts is gone IMO, love his approach but he just doesn't fit with this team.

And we got the 6th overall pick.

The draft can't come soon enough, the time between now and then is going to suck with no Canucks hockey.

Torts is as good as gone. The decline of the Rangers scorers last season, the decline of the Canucks' scorers this season......not a pretty picture. Torts is a one-trick pony, and the trick doesn't work with this roster. Banging one's head on a brickwall for another year doesn't make sense.

Archived