The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ADF: (1) Boston Bruins vs (3) Montreal Canadiens

Who will win the series?  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In sure it has nothing to do with them being a great, deep team with an ultra-experienced core.

I dislike them with a passion but give them credit, they're an amazing team.

Of course they are a very good team. They are strong in every position. But when the refs put the whistles away in the later part of the game, who do you think has the advantage in that?...The ones that play goon style or the team that relies more on smaller skill? Its what they did to us too...remember?

Great game. I "watched" it like in the old time, on the radio. While preparing dinner, at dinner and while doing the dishes.

I actually quite enjoyed TSN radio Montreal's description. Quite intense to say the least.

As I said in a previous post, it's my first time in a lifetime cheering for Montréal (as an obvious ex-Nordiques fan) and I, in a guilty way, enjoy it. My wounds must have healed over the last 20 years.

PK is a star I'd take on my team anytime. Same for Price. This team has a bright future.

Edit: spelling

Great game. I "watched" it like in the old time, on the radio. While preparing dinner, at dinner and while doing the dishes.

I actually quite enjoyed TSN radio Montreal's description. Quite intense to say the least.

As I said in a previous post, it's my first time in a lifetime cheering for Montréal (as an obvious ex-Nordiques fan) and I, in a guilty way, enjoy it. My wounds must have healed over the last 20 years.

PK is a star I'd take on my team anytime. Same for Price. This team has a bright future.

Edit: spelling

I loved the Nord's back in the day .. a reluctant Hab fan, but I would cheer for the Russian National Guard team against the Bruins.

No need to feel guilty .. I sure hope you guys get a team back so you can tear open the scars and 'live again' .. ::D

I loved the Nord's back in the day .. a reluctant Hab fan, but I would cheer for the Russian National Guard team against the Bruins.

No need to feel guilty .. I sure hope you guys get a team back so you can tear open the scars and 'live again' .. : :D

I'd cheer for the North Korean prison camp guards team if they were playing the Bruins.

I'd cheer for the North Korean prison camp guards team if they were playing the Bruins.

I would cheer for the 'Peoples Front of Judea Field Hockey and Political-Mischief All-Stars' against the Bruins parents!

No need to feel guilty .. I sure hope you guys get a team back so you can tear open the scars and 'live again' .. ::D

don't forget about the epic tornado warning siren goal horn. I went to a nords game years ago and it was awesome.

if that was chara who knocked the net off, you would all be calling him a classless goon.

Hell with that. I've been calling for it all season from the Canucks. Although not necessarily in the last 2 minutes when it becomes a penalty shot, but think of how many times a Canuck goalie was out fishing and nobody had the awareness to knock the net off and take a penalty.

Archived