The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Tradurre - Game Over

Master 112

I actually find Tanikins more suspicious this game than last, especially her reaction when the private thing was outed.

unvote; vote Tanikins

Also, I work the next 3 days so I won't be able to post until past 5 or 6 pm.

Its called I actually sort of know how to play this game..but go ahead and vote fo rme. I find it suspicious that your suddenly wanting to vote me out..trying to shift the suspicion from Kes..hmmm are you two mafia...

Unvote, vote Where's Wellwood.

This Tanikins vote is weak as hell. I'm logged in anonymously on my phone and not on my computer because I'm too lazy to log out and switch it (and I forgot about it until now). SO SUSPICIOUS THOUGH!!!

Vote Kesler87

WW (and possibly KH/VIC) should be watched closely as well.

This Tanikins vote is weak as hell. I'm logged in anonymously on my phone and not on my computer because I'm too lazy to log out and switch it (and I forgot about it until now). SO SUSPICIOUS THOUGH!!!

Vote Kesler87

It was actually the other way around. I was logged on anoymously on my computer not my phone. I was at work all day that is why earlier today It showed I was online, but the minute I logged onto my computer and posted it showed I was offline...

Vote Kesler87

And your Kesler vote isn`t weak?

All first round votes are weak. I just don't want to jump on a Kes bandwagon like last game where he was Doc.

I actually find Tanikins more suspicious this game than last, especially her reaction when the private thing was outed.

unvote; vote Tanikins

Also, I work the next 3 days so I won't be able to post until past 5 or 6 pm.

She was mafia last game, though, so I'm not sure that suspicious compared to last game is really something thatreally indicts her.

Vote Kesler87

I agree with WW that you decrying a weak vote and then voting for Kesler is strange. Also, why should I be watched closely? For pointing out that she's anonymous?

BTW, I have been contacted by the Vig as well. I don't mind hearing from reg TP's by PM. If you may be too shy to publicly state your suspicions, please feel free to send me a message. The vig does need help choosing a target so if you don't want to be killed in the first round, I suggest you come forward with some ideas .

BTW, I have been contacted by the Vig as well.

I don't mind hearing from reg TP's by PM. If you may be too shy to publicly state your suspicions, please feel free to send me a message. The vig does need help choosing a target so if you don't want to be killed in the first round, I suggest you come forward with some ideas .

Vig should target Otis.

and yet I got called out for it.... which was a honest mistake...but hmmmmmmmm...

I shall watch and learn all your tricks

Flipping back and forth will get you called out (although I think it's just an honest mistake in your case). Keeping it on all the time isn't suspicious though.

Archived