The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (5) New York Rangers vs (6) Los Angeles Kings

Who will win the series?  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not sure why some of you are so bitter. What did the Kings ever do to us besides beating us that we haven't done ourselves to other teams?

Nothing bitter, i just hate them for various reasons and I live here. Just like some people on here are cheering them on. Everybody has their reasons. I don't care if someone cheers them on. they can do that if they want. The Canucks comes first, that's all that matters.

People just find any reason they can to be bitter, hateful and jealous instead of just appreciating the emotion and passion of the moment and the quality hockey LA plays.

Fans should be at least a little bit bitter that it`s not the Canucks hosting the cup every year IMO.

The KIngs core is getting old and stale.

Kopitar - one goal in 18 games.

Richards - relegated to the fourth line.

Willie - can't have that many more miles in that punished body of his.

Doughty - is an annoying whiner.

Why wait? Start the rebuild now.

And unfortunately we`re not getting any closer by trading Kesler.

He`s the type of player that the Kings have built their team around.

I think Benning/Linden will build a team that will compete with these guys. Just depressing that it will take a few years before we see it.

LA is a great city and there is a whole heck of a lot more to it than what you just stated

Really do you live here? Ok, I forgot about the freeways, traffic, gangs... and oh yeah Disneyland. So I stand corrected you were right, there was more.

Fans should be at least a little bit bitter that it`s not the Canucks hosting the cup every year IMO.

I'm not even slightly bitter honestly. I'm happy for them. The emotion gives me chills. But it's nothing compared to how friggin amazing it would be if it was the Canucks standing there hoisting the cup. I have some envy, for sure. But I'm not bitter, they deserve it and right now, we dont.

The Colorado River is pretty close. Close enough obviously. Kind of a weird point you are making here.

No, he is right. LA only exist because we import are water here. It was a desert before, mankind just molded it to what he wanted. Hence we are constantly in a drought state here.

Really do you live here? Ok, I forgot about the freeways, traffic, gangs... and oh yeah Disneyland. So I stand corrected you were right, there was more.

Have you ever lived there or stayed there for an extended amount of time? Or are you just being a stereotypical ignorant person and don't at all now what you are talking about?

Have you ever lived there or stayed there for an extended amount of time? Or are you just being a stereotypical ignorant person and don't at all now what you are talking about?

What part of I live here don't you get. Yeah, so I'm ignorant talking about where I live... that's a good one.

The better team won, Lundqwist was the Rangers only chance to get by and even he couldn't do it by himself. The Kings were dominating NY, and thanks to Lundy this game was still in reach. It takes an entire team effort like how the Kings play to win a cup, the Rangers were in way over their heads.

Archived