The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumor] VAN Trade in Place for 1st Overall?

Guest Dasein

Hearing Panthers seriously considering an offer from the Maple Leafs for the #1 overall pick. JVR centerpiece with others going to FLA

If JVR is what it takes, I don't want Canucks to try to match.

WOW... WOW...

JVR?!

We wouldn't even have the choice to match if we wanted to lol - we can't match JVR+ ...

If TO is putting JVR out there, it's a done deal. I don't even know why Tallon would mull on this.

WOW... WOW...

JVR?!

We don't even have anything to match that dude. We wouldn't even have the choice to match if we wanted to lol.

If TO is putting JVR out there, it's a done deal. I don't even know why Tallon would mull on this.

That makes Florida instantly a playoff team with Luongo in net. A line and a half, with some decent defence.

But Tallon knows how to build a team. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually picks with that pick.

Guest Dasein

And there is no way Nonis would put that as an offer.

I think even just yesterday Nonis said the price is too high and that he's out.

WOW... WOW...

JVR?!

We wouldn't even have the choice to match if we wanted to lol - we can't match JVR+ ...

Doubt they'd be stupid enough to trade JVR. If JVR+is on the table Tallon would of accepted

It's starting to look like Tallon is going to want the moon and the stars for the first pick. If he's going to be unreasonable then he's just wasting other GM's time while tying up players that can be used for other trades.

Archived