The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 117: Stars Hollow- game on!

otherwise

I'm the Watcher. Real claim. Supposed to be someone called Lane. According to Google that's some Asian chick that is kind of cute, but was played by some actress who was 30 something playing a teenager. S'all good though. Will try and help get into the theme if I can.

No one needs to contact me or anything yet. But doctor put your save on me just in case.

I'm the Watcher. Real claim. Supposed to be someone called Lane. According to Google that's some Asian chick that is kind of cute, but was played by some actress who was 30 something playing a teenager. S'all good though. Will try and help get into the theme if I can.

No one needs to contact me or anything yet. But doctor put your save on me just in case.

Cool. I'll get all up in your inbox in a bit.

What's the official player list? Otherwise update imo.

I say we lynch some useless tit first round unless something comes up. Keeps the game more exciting heading down da stretch

here is the list:

King Heffy

Dral

Go Faulk Yourself

Virtanen87

g_bassi13

Beluga Whale

One one two

ilduce39

Big Mike

Bo Hunter Booth

Kryten

Peaches

toews

BurrDaMan

VICanucksfan5551

Luciferase

AppleJack

OurTimeToShine

MikeyBoy44

Apples

Shiznak

pls stop watching me

no

As in you checked the fantasy hockey thread and he was there or you checked it and he wasn't and then he read it shortly after?

I hovered over his name while scrolling the mafia thread and he was in a PM.

went to the next page, hovered over his name again before posting and he was reading a fantasy hockey thread.

I'm a vote blocker and I'm blocking Otis's vote this round and beyond

Just throwing it out there

k

You do realize there is a simple solution to avoid getting spotted using PMs, right? ;)

And I don't believe you for a second. You wouldn't role claim yet if you actually were the doc.

k

Archived