The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Torts seems to be happy with his buyout

Now I'm the troll, but how exactly did the term troll come to be? Does anyone know? And also I can see why some people get called troll, but how come if someone submits a response that is in context with the thread but is of a different opinion of the majority of posters, he or she is automatically deemed a troll?

That was directed at the tiger dupe not you

It's not opinion when it's a known fact that Luongo requested a trade. Also, it's not just in this thread

Sorry I agree it's a known fact about Luongo, I was actually de-railing the thread because of all the forums I post on this one is where the term troll gets tossed around most, which was why I was asking where the term actually originated lol

Now I'm the troll, but how exactly did the term troll come to be? Does anyone know? And also I can see why some people get called troll, but how come if someone submits a response that is in context with the thread but is of a different opinion of the majority of posters, he or she is automatically deemed a troll?

Because it is common knowledge in BC that ALL Flames fans live under bridges and dream at night of Lanny's moustache .. change your name to Pouce Coupe! and you'll be fine. :)

Because it is common knowledge in BC that ALL Flames fans live under bridges and dream at night of Lanny's moustache .. change your name to Pouce Coupe! and you'll be fine. :)

Lol! Lannys facial hair is pretty fascinating, but I'm more of a Vernon, Mackinnis, Iginla fan. And yea I guess there is a bridge a few blocks away from my house... I'll see about a name change, I use a different user name on most forums nut decided on this one for CDC so ppl know I'm a flames fan, but also a fan of hockey in general and respect the Canucks

Lol! Lannys facial hair is pretty fascinating, but I'm more of a Vernon, Mackinnis, Iginla fan. And yea I guess there is a bridge a few blocks away from my house... I'll see about a name change, I use a different user name on most forums nut decided on this one for CDC so ppl know I'm a flames fan, but also a fan of hockey in general and respect the Canucks

I am a Lanny fan from his Leafs days with Sittler .. it is great to get different perspectives in a civil manner .. welcome aboard .. this winter may get a bit touchy when some Flame mugs a Sedin, so put on yer Kevlar long-johns ..

:) I guess anything would help that mess. He is a doppleganger,,,must say he does look like him, fooled me..lol

its bro jake from team 1040 (formerly of rock 101 etc). he was moderating an event for the vancouver board of trade featuring dana white and the president of ufc canada.

Luongo asked for a trade like a year and a hhaf before torts became our coach...

The Canucks suck holed to Lui to come back and be the number one. Even ownership was involved. It was Torts that screwed Lui over. Enough was enough for the guy, I don't blame him for wanting out. He has been screwed over for too long.

Archived