The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Game Over] Mafia: The Game - Seil, the city of Lies (Brotherhood win)

Dral

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Soo Dral.. Why did all my investigations fail? Still not sure I understand.

Guild leaders (elected by their respective teams), Lackeys, Shadow Council members, Cult leader and SK all could not be investigated - in hindsight, I should have made it so they all actually came up TP instead, that would have been more interesting

Was fun playing with you guys and gals for all this time but I think I'm officially done with Mafia until next year at the very least. No time and massive lack of interest for me so I'd rather not join if I'm going to be inactive. Looks like some new blood will replace me though so that's good to see.

Have fun.

Carlton-Slides-on-Floor.gif

1. Master Radishes
2. Kryten
3. g_bassi13
4. Stevenstamkos
5. Aladeen
6. Virtanen87
7. toews
8. canucksfan9191
9. otherwise
10. BDM
11. Dral
12. VICanucksfan5551
13. One one two
14. Beluga Whale
15. Otis
16. KingAlex
17. TimeLord
^Actual list.

My first win! I feel so accomplished....... I'm now .500(1/2) win percentage which is still better than the Sabres.

I gotta say that one thing that handed over the brotherhood the win was Apples choosing to lynch VIC literally last minute over Timelord. (He had the deciding vote.)

I'll join in.

1. Master Radishes
2. Kryten
3. Avelanch
4. Stevenstamkos
5. Aladeen
6. TOMapleLaughs
7. toews
8.-Vintage Canuck-
9. otherwise
10. FramingDragon
11. Dral
12. VICanucksfan5551
13. One one two
14. Ghostsof1915
15. Otis
16. KingAlex

Lol. I didn't even realize when I added my name.

1. Master Radishes
2. Kryten
3. g_bassi13
4. Stevenstamkos
5. Aladeen
6. Virtanen87
7. toews
8. canucksfan9191
9. otherwise
10. BDM
11. Dral
12. VICanucksfan5551
13. One one two
14. Beluga Whale
15. Otis
16. KingAlex
17. TimeLord
18. IlDuce39
^Actual list.

^Actual list 1.1

Was fun playing with you guys and gals for all this time but I think I'm officially done with Mafia until next year at the very least. No time and massive lack of interest for me so I'd rather not join if I'm going to be inactive. Looks like some new blood will replace me though so that's good to see.

Have fun.

Decision mourned but respected. Although I think you'll be surprised at how quickly you get the itch to play again. ;)

So who's hosting? Aladeen?

Have fun.

R.I.P junko

Archived