The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Arkansas Gun Range Declared "Muslim-Free Zone"

:D

I fully support their right to keep their business free of Muslims and their barbaric crap, unfortunately they've got two things going against them:

- Omitting Christian hypocrisy and Christian barbaric acts

- Not understanding Muslim Americans have a first amendment too

It's a fine line to tread.

In the UK, Muslims are allowed to basically declare jihad and threaten the UK as a whole while inside. If they try that in the US, they'll rightfully be loaded full of bullets. For the sake of all peaceful Muslims, better to nip this in the bud now before it gets out of control.

Did you know that there are 2.2 billion Muslims around the world. Did you know that there are several countries that are majority Muslims? There is bound to be a few bad apples but one thing is for sure, Islam will not die out when in fact its growing at a rapid rate. So nipping this in the bud now or later doesn't mean anything. Nip this in the bud now or what? What will happen if they don't? Wars? Terrorism? Genocide? Its happening now so what difference would it make?

^ I actually wouldn't oppose Islam so much if those 2.2 billion would actually stand up to the radical jihadists instead of cowering in fear...

Lol.

Sometimes the obliviousness of people claiming these statements boggles my mind. Who do you think had been fighting ISIS for months prior to America deciding to help out? ISIS has killed many more Muslims than you can imagine, and it's Muslims in the region that have been fighting against them instead of "cowering in fear".

You have a right to hold stupid opinions, just make sure to not toss them out as facts.

Anyway, Eid Mubarak to all my fellow terrorists on CDC

Lol.

Sometimes the obliviousness of people claiming these statements boggles my mind. Who do you think had been fighting ISIS for months prior to America deciding to help out? ISIS has killed many more Muslims than you can imagine, and it's Muslims in the region that have been fighting against them instead of "cowering in fear".

You have a right to hold stupid opinions, just make sure to not toss them out as facts.

Anyway, Eid Mubarak to all my fellow terrorists on CDC

Hahaha. LOL, whatever.

Did you know that there are 2.2 billion Muslims around the world. Did you know that there are several countries that are majority Muslims? There is bound to be a few bad apples but one thing is for sure, Islam will not die out when in fact its growing at a rapid rate. So nipping this in the bud now or later doesn't mean anything. Nip this in the bud now or what? What will happen if they don't? Wars? Terrorism? Genocide? Its happening now so what difference would it make?

We're talking about Muslim extremism in the US. Try to keep things in context, Mr. Wild Tangent.

I just want to point out how pathetic an argument it is to have to rely on Wiki data from the 7th century to accuse me of being a Muslim apologist. That was NOT muslims reaching out via religion to conquer ground as it was full nations fighting over borders in the name of greed and power.

Where as my argument starts with the Christians in the 12th and 13th centuries marching in to the Middle east and slaughtering everyone who didn't immediately recognize god as their saviour. Then burnt Jews, "witches" gypsies and anyone not properly affiliated with the church from the 13th through 18th centuries.

And of course we can rely on Hitler to continue to say it is his god given and grand design to rid the world of inferior races and religions in the name of a christian god.

Again, it is only the last 30-40 years that muslims or islamic radicals have dared show their faces en masse and across more than just the known muslim populated areas of the world. Where as Chrisitanity has been forcing itself on people since about 700 AD.

Maybe you should apologize.

Or would that make you a Christian apologist?

Wow, I'm not a Christian apologist, I'm anti-fundamentalist against all religion.

Yeah, I quoted Wikipedia articles, ooooo, that's such a crime, but I guess it would have been less lazy of me to copy paste facts instead of just linking them.

Hilarious you excuse their conquering being in the name of greed while calling Christian conquering in the name of faith. THe whole point of the Caliphate was to spread Islam around the world, a word still being used by clerics today. Then again you could just be one of those Taqiyyas as I pointed out.

I just want to point out how pathetic an argument it is to have to rely on Wiki data from the 7th century to accuse me of being a Muslim apologist. That was NOT muslims reaching out via religion to conquer ground as it was full nations fighting over borders in the name of greed and power.

Where as my argument starts with the Christians in the 12th and 13th centuries marching in to the Middle east and slaughtering everyone who didn't immediately recognize god as their saviour. Then burnt Jews, "witches" gypsies and anyone not properly affiliated with the church from the 13th through 18th centuries.

And of course we can rely on Hitler to continue to say it is his god given and grand design to rid the world of inferior races and religions in the name of a christian god.

Again, it is only the last 30-40 years that muslims or islamic radicals have dared show their faces en masse and across more than just the known muslim populated areas of the world. Where as Chrisitanity has been forcing itself on people since about 700 AD.

I really hope you aren't suggesting that Islam hasn't been forcing itself on people but for the last 30-40 years.

I really hope you aren't suggesting that Islam hasn't been forcing itself on people but for the last 30-40 years.

Canadian's in general seem to have no problem with the practical genocide of First Nations people, yet have some moral objection to British conquest of Palestine and subsequent relenquishment of territory to Israel. Not all that different to what happened in Canada and the US. I'm not one of those apologists though, all of a sudden the west has to start apologizing for being the alpha dominant culture of the world the past 100-200 years. LOL yeah, not happening from me anyways.

I mean, give your home to a Haida or something if you have a moral objection to what Israel is doing, the land you live on was taken pretty much the same way.

"Evil type"..

Inadvertently admitted that, like another poster here, you're only conscious of shootings that the media parades around in 24/7 coverage.

As for the race thing, not a rabbit hole I'd go down.. you'll find statistics you won't like.

Curious....The info in that link do you actually believe it? American statistics of crime are about as convoluted as a religious debate ! When you segregate entire cultures and stuff them into ghettos and dont offer education or safe environments to live you bet people will start fighting back.

I find religion disgusting. That's my opinion.

However, I personally would not exclude people because of their creed (or any other reason, save violence etc).

I don't agree with how she is conducting herself or running her business.

I suppose at the end of the day it comes down to individual rights of the owner of the range. No one is entitled to use her range, but if she wants to exclude people, she will have to deal with the consequences of her actions.

'Dem Muslims' I guess are the last bastion of acceptable racism in the US.

When that's over with, what is there left to turn to?

A poll in the U.S. showed that more americans would vote for a rapist over an atheist.

Do you actually have any stats to suggest people are being forced to convert? Aside from some extremist based countries, I have yet to see a Muslim person knocking on my door at 7 in the morning handing out religious flyers if you know what mean....

Most people convert on their free will.

Muslims are basically this centuries Jews.. In terms of prejudice and hatered. Obviously there hasn't been a full scale genocide yet, but we have come close (Bosnian war. There seems to be a cycle of hate where every so while it shifts between different groups. Who knows the Hindus or Sikhs could be next? Or even th Chinese.

Also to that poster that mentioned Muslims cowering to extremism, have you not seen videos of young Arab soldiers being murdered by ISIS and other extremist groups? I have yet to see any of these soldiers crying or begging for mercy they literally accept death. You don't get any brave than that... Nor do they change their beliefs in order to satisfy the terrorists demands like some Western Soldiers..

Do you actually have any stats to suggest people are being forced to convert? Aside from some extremist based countries, I have yet to see a Muslim person knocking on my door at 7 in the morning handing out religious flyers if you know what mean....

Most people convert on their free will.

Muslims are basically this centuries Jews.. In terms of prejudice and hatered. Obviously there hasn't been a full scale genocide yet, but we have come close (Bosnian war. There seems to be a cycle of hate where every so while it shifts between different groups. Who knows the Hindus or Sikhs could be next? Or even th Chinese.

Also to that poster that mentioned Muslims cowering to extremism, have you not seen videos of young Arab soldiers being murdered by ISIS and other extremist groups? I have yet to see any of these soldiers crying or begging for mercy they literally accept death. You don't get any brave than that... Nor do they change their beliefs in order to satisfy the terrorists demands like some Western Soldiers..

"""United Nations Refugee Agency and other global human rights groups have published several reports describing forced conversion to Islam in nations with majority Muslim and large regional Muslim populations. Many Hindus in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh have been forcefully converted to Islam by Islamic extremist groups in the region.[78][79][80] Similarly, Christian women have been abducted and forced to convert to Islam in Pakistan.[81] Many Hindu temples have been destroyed in recent decades in Kashmir, Pakistan and Bangladesh by Islamic extremist groups in the region.[82] There are also several cases of forceful conversion in Europe. For example, some Muslim prisoners in the UK have been forcibly converting people to Islam in prisons.[83] A common theme of conversions by extremist groups is the choice between conversion or death. In Nigeria, the Islamist group Boko Haram has demanded Christian women to convert to Islam or die.[84] In Iraq, the Islamic extremist group ISIS has demanded non-Muslims to covert to Islam or face execution.[85] Many Christians in Egypt are forcefully converted to Islam by extremist groups.[86] Many Hindu Temples and Christian Churches have been destroyed in Pakistan and Bangladesh by extremist groups with the intention of making the region purely Islamic.[78][87][88] Some historical and current examples of forced conversion into Islam within the current century are described below."""

Lets not forget the ethnic cleansing of minority Christians in Syria, Iraq, Chad, Nigeria, Kenya, etc.

"""United Nations Refugee Agency and other global human rights groups have published several reports describing forced conversion to Islam in nations with majority Muslim and large regional Muslim populations. Many Hindus in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh have been forcefully converted to Islam by Islamic extremist groups in the region.[78][79][80] Similarly, Christian women have been abducted and forced to convert to Islam in Pakistan.[81] Many Hindu temples have been destroyed in recent decades in Kashmir, Pakistan and Bangladesh by Islamic extremist groups in the region.[82] There are also several cases of forceful conversion in Europe. For example, some Muslim prisoners in the UK have been forcibly converting people to Islam in prisons.[83] A common theme of conversions by extremist groups is the choice between conversion or death. In Nigeria, the Islamist group Boko Haram has demanded Christian women to convert to Islam or die.[84] In Iraq, the Islamic extremist group ISIS has demanded non-Muslims to covert to Islam or face execution.[85] Many Christians in Egypt are forcefully converted to Islam by extremist groups.[86] Many Hindu Temples and Christian Churches have been destroyed in Pakistan and Bangladesh by extremist groups with the intention of making the region purely Islamic.[78][87][88] Some historical and current examples of forced conversion into Islam within the current century are described below."""

Lets not forget the ethnic cleansing of minority Christians in Syria, Iraq, Chad, Nigeria, Kenya, etc.

You literally copied and pasted all of that without providing the source.. I thought you were a ex-mod or something?

Anyway if you read my post I said aside from some extremists based countries (I am not denying forced conversations), it's no different than what other major religions have done. Pakistan and Bangladesh have had low hindu/sikh populations after the birth of these nations. There was a great exodus of people when India was partitioned into these countries. Pakistan and Bangladesh were specially made for the Muslims so that ethnic tensions would decrease.. Many Hindus and Sikhs moved to India whereas many Muslims settled in Pakistan and Bangladesh.

For example, some Muslim prisoners in the UK have been forcibly converting people to Islam in prisons.[83]

How is that even possible?

Many Hindu Temples and Christian Churches have been destroyed in Pakistan and Bangladesh by extremist groups with the intention of making the region purely Islamic.[78][87][88]

It's a two way street in regards to religious shrines being destroyed as Hindus have destroyed Mosques in India before.

The most famous one "Babri Masjid" was destroyed by Hindus extremists for the same reason mentioned in your post...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demolition_of_the_Babri_Masjid

So like I said before really no different than what other religions have done...

You literally copied and pasted all of that without providing the source.. I thought you were a ex-mod or something?

Anyway if you read my post I said aside from some extremists based countries (I am not denying forced conversations), it's no different than what other major religions have done. Pakistan and Bangladesh have had low hindu/sikh populations after the birth of these nations. There was a great exodus of people when India was partitioned into these countries. Pakistan and Bangladesh were specially made for the Muslims so that ethnic tensions would decrease.. Many Hindus and Sikhs moved to India whereas many Muslims settled in Pakistan and Bangladesh.

It's a two way street in regards to religious shrines being destroyed as Hindus have destroyed Mosques in India before.

The most famous one "Babri Masjid" was destroyed by Hindus extremists for the same reason mentioned in your post...

So like I said before really no different than what other religions have done...

I'm not defending other religions, I'm against all fundamentalists of all religions.

So basically, muslims shouldn't enter the western world in large numbers because it will only create racial/religious tension leading to increased extremism.

Well I agree with you on that one. I mean if it worked for India/Pakistan.

Archived