The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver vs Dallas Oct. 21st

Kryten

Wow.... Let's just call it a game.

Absolutely no luck and no offense to overcome the bad luck.

It's been two seasons now with the same kind of plays. Luck has nothing to do with it, it's the players who are making these mistakes.

One of the biggest differences between a team like LA is that their players would have scored on that shorthanded chance that Hansen had, and Quick would have come up with a big save that Miller didn't.

I find it hysterical how many of you are jumping off ship already. This is our 5th game. Our best d-man thus far is injured and not playing (Stanton). Were making early season mistakes, and the worst we can be at the end of the game is 3-2, which is still a damn solid record if we don't win this game.

it would be jumping ship already if people actually left instead of continuing to make the same panic driven posts game after game

Bugger off. Im not a bandwagoner. I said a panick trade not a well thought out trade. If It continues to be obvious that we are a 1 line team in terms of offense I dont see Benning let us go a whole year like that

So what was the logic in insulting Santorelli with only a one year offer? A Vancouverite that wanted to play here.

I find it hysterical how many of you are jumping off ship already. This is our 5th game. Our best d-man thus far is injured and not playing (Stanton). Were making early season mistakes, and the worst we can be at the end of the game is 3-2, which is still a damn solid record if we don't win this game.

Not off the bandwagon. Just obvious we arent playing with a full offensive deck. Hard work and ingenuity only gets u so far.

So what was the logic in insulting Santorelli with only a one year offer? A Vancouverite that wanted to play here.

Hey I agree. I think it was a mistake. Obviously Benning blew his budget on Miller and Vrbata and thought Bonino and Vey would be enough to offset it. Time will tell who puts up more points.

Not only that, I actually thought we played decent in the first; just a lot of bad luck. Daniel shoots the puck, Dorsett doesn't take that dumb penalty, Hansen scores on the breakaway, it's 2-2.

Wow a lot of thuds as people are jumping off the wagon. I fully expected a very tough game tonight. Dallas seems to have are number for some reason.When i looked at this trip i thought 2 of 3 with the loss being to dallas. One thing that has become obvious is right now are 2nd and 3rd line need to be shaken up. I say when bo is healthy it should be burr bones kass 3rd should be gaunce bo vey. gaunce has looked real good at wing so far. and i hate our line combos. I like willy as a coach so far but am not a fan of any of the line combos except 1 and the pp. I also think he made a gaff by starting lack on saturday home game national coverage against first good team we faced should have kept miller in. He was well rested and deserved the chance. plus lack has allowed 8 goals in two games against the bolts.

Archived