The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Flames @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

Don't think so. The first post pretty much complained about almost everyone (although the goal against was pinned on Bieksa) and the other poster followed up that post continuing to bash Bieksa. Also, on the GDT a lot of people were blaming that on Bieksa exclusively.

I was joking about Bieksa... tonight

Zack Kassian is a waste of a roster spot.

They should park his ass in the AHL and leave him there until he gives the team a reason to bring him back up.

If clearing waivers is an issue, just trade him for a 4th round pick or future considerations.

I am tired of waiting for this bum to do something, he is a classic example of a first round bust with Daigle-itis.

They should park his ass in the AHL and leave him there until he gives the team a reason to bring him back up.

If clearing waivers is an issue, just trade him for a 4th round pick or future considerations.

I am tired of waiting for this bum to do something, he is a classic example of a first round bust with Daigle-itis.

:picard: :picard: :picard: !!!

Zack Kassian needs to be taken out again. He was not very good tonight. Higgins needs to be domoted, looked a step behind all night.

Sedins look like they need AV back. They look tired out there. Hansen, Horvat and Dorsett all need more minutes. Matthias and Richardson were good.

Sbisa is terrible, hopefully Hamhuis takes him out of the line up soon. Corrado looked great tonight, as did the usual Edler-Tanev pairing.

My lines in Nashville:

Sedin-Sedin-Vrbata

Burrows-Bonino-Vey

Matthias-Richardson-Hansen

Higgins-Horvat-Dorsett

Edler-Tanev

Hamhuis-Bieksa (Hopefully)

Stanton-Corrado

:picard: :picard: :picard: !!!

Yeah, you post some stupid emoticons but you don't have an argument for why Kassian deserves to be in the NHL.

The guy has like 5 points in his last 20 games. He's on pace for what, 8 goals and 20 points?!

Whatever his problem is, it's not getting fixed by playing top minutes in Vancouver.

The Good: The Seahawks won!

The Bad: The Canucks lost to the Flames...

The Ugly: I lost a bet with a coworker who is from Calgary...and now I have to wear a Flames jersey all day on Monday...

But in all honesty, the Flames have a good young team. Ortio is a good and coming goalie. He is 17-8-1 in the AHL this season...which is quite impressive. They played a good game tonight.

Kassian is far from the only problem on this team, but yes he is one of them

Archived