The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Thanks for a good year

Guest Dasein

Guest Dasein

Back in 2004, Naslund did everything they could as the leaders but could not get enough support from the rest of the team, which included Hank and Danny

A decade later, Hank and Danny are in his shoes, feeling his pains of having done everything but not getting enough support from the team. Having been those "secondary scorers" that could not provide enough support for Naslund, I'm sure Hank and Danny are telling the younger guys to hold their heads high and come back stronger next season

I just hope they have enough in the tank to see Horvat become a star (and a few other young guns in Utica/CHL) and have one last run that Nazzy didn't have. Year one was a success, having made the playoffs, and I hope to see the Canucks build on it and take it one step (or two) further next year

Don't say " chances " good game " refs lost us the series " next year" good young prospects" or we are close.

Multiply that by 45 years and u will understand my user name.

CUPORBUST.

.......bust. ........ Again.

That is all. See u again next year so we can be put through all this again.

Never thought I'd say this , but I don't think I'll be watching as many games for a long time. Been a fan since 1985. Wake me when we don't have a team full of losers.

Enjoy the Empty seats nucks

Canucks did well. One of the weakest teams coming into these playoffs. Still fought well until the end.

Canucks lost again and didn't make it out of the first round. They haven't won a cup , even by accident in 45 years of existence. Wouldn't say that's " doing well".

They had a good game right before getting skidded fro the playoffs again

Not exceptable

It's rough right now.

Can't say much more than that. We had some games where they just made me hit my against a wall wondering if they wanted it or not. Then last game...wow, they do have it. Now, this.

I am a wreck and this game is killing me. Seriously.

Canucks lost again and didn't make it out of the first round. They haven't won a cup , even by accident in 45 years of existence. Wouldn't say that's " doing well".

They had a good game right before getting skidded fro the playoffs again

Not exceptable

Thing is...you say "they" but it's a different group of guys over those years.

It just proves how very hard this deal is...to win a cup. I just hope I live to see one.

It's rough right now.

Can't say much more than that. We had some games where they just made me hit my against a wall wondering if they wanted it or not. Then last game...wow, they do have it. Now, this.

I am a wreck and this game is killing me. Seriously.

I'm so spent deb. How long can canucks fans take this crap. I will always be a fan , but I just don't think I can get exited anymore. Can you ?

The Canucks 2014-2015 Season Review:

BTW I'm just doing a quick outline of the year and not going into deep analysis on the team and players.

IMO the season was great, and if you told me a year ago that we'd get 101 points I'd think you're crazy, but they did. The Playoffs we're a heartbreak but the Canucks were playing hard. (Games 3&4 are an exception) and I still thought game 6 was hard fought! The Canucks have obvious holes but we're able to get 5th in the West.

The goal for this year was to make the Playoffs, and they met it.

WD has been a great coach, I think he'll learn from this year and only get better.

People said this would be a rebuild year, and it is bringing in young guys to energize the team was a big part for this year's success, especially Bo Horvat.

The defence was mediocre this year I would say though, it was inconsistent, and a lot of injuries to...

What I would expect for the Canucks next year: Win Round One.

Thanks for Reading, Go Canucks Go!!! :towel::canucks:

Let's be honest. This team isn't good enough for Anaheim or Chicago; even if we did win this series. Here's hoping management takes a closer look at the roster as a result.

Let's see some more kids in this line up.

Virtanen!

Subban!

Shinkaruk!

Gaunce!

Demko!

No matter what, you've got to love Apollo's positivity.

I hate it. It psss me off personally. I hope they start losing seats to be honest. It's not exceptable to be losers for 45 years. To never have won a single championship in 45 freakin years.

Anyone who has played sports knows it's not ok to loose. It's not , hey , better luck next year. Get your crap together for once in the life of your franchise Vancouver. I hope fans start to show losing is not ok. I don't care how good the last game of round one ( that u lost in to the freakin CALAGRY FLAMES) was.

CUPORBUST.

once again, we are a fans of a team of losers.

Archived