The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Vanilla Championships Game 2 (Townspeople Win!)

JohnLocke

spam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.pngspam-icon.png

Alright, all joking aside, I think one of Dral or GFY is mafia. More likely GFY for jumping on the bandwagon.
Both Dral and GFY took my "I am Mafia" quote too seriously and headed over to vote me
I can almost guarantee one of them is mafia.

Unvote; Vote GFY

Signed fracking Mackenze Stewart. WHL scouts were shaking their heads that this kid was even playing CHL hockey and we fracking sign this kid? He must be blackmailing Benning or something because he would struggle to make the K-Wings right now. The only thing he is good at is getting punched in the face by smaller players. Seriously.

Signed fracking Mackenze Stewart. WHL scouts were shaking their heads that this kid was even playing CHL hockey and we fracking sign this kid? He must be blackmailing Benning or something because he would struggle to make the K-Wings right now. The only thing he is good at is getting punched in the face by smaller players. Seriously.

You don't know what you're talking about. Great signing, this kid has huge potential. Sure glad Benning and Linden saved this team from that big meanie Gillis!

:towel: GO CANUCKS GO :towel:

hey if you don't got time to play mafia you don't got time to bitch about Makenze Stewart!!!

You don't know what you're talking about. Great signing, this kid has huge potential. Sure glad Benning and Linden saved this team from that big meanie Gillis!

Hey if you don't got time to play mafia you don't got time to sarcastically praise TL and JB for signing Makenze Stewart!

Seriously though, if he gets sent back to junior I wouldn't expect Prince Albert to use an overage spot on him. Somehow Benning expects him to be good enough to play wing in Utica next year though. You can't make this stuff up.

Take your Canuck prospect talk out of mafia or I'm telling Elvis and then you'll be in trouble!!!

Seriously though, if he gets sent back to junior I wouldn't expect Prince Albert to use an overage spot on him. Somehow Benning expects him to be good enough to play wing in Utica next year though. You can't make this stuff up.

It has to be political. No other explanation makes sense (or rather, any other explanation scares the crap outta me).

The question is, will signing Mackenze Stewart to a contract hinder the team's ability to compete for the Stanley Cup in the future?

Crap, this isn't the "Canucks Talk for People With Functioning Brain Cells" thread? Sorry!

Can you stop?

Archived